Replies

• momto1g1b
    momto1g1b Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    amazing!!
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look so great! And have such a flat tummy!!!!!
  • AmyS1975
    AmyS1975 Posts: 143
    Options
    Such an inspiration! You look amazing!
  • Crystalball78
    Options
    you look amazing
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! Good job.
  • fervc60
    fervc60 Posts: 70
    Options
    You look great!
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You look great! All your hard work has paid off. Good job! :)
  • bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! (In every picture!) Crazy, cause we are SO similar. In January I started around 210, and as of yesterday I was about 155! Great work! You look amazing!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at teeny tiny beautiful you!!!! Especially fantastic after 3 babies ~ you are amazing and SO smart to change your habits now while you're younger and can look this great for many years to come!
  • jmeza408
    jmeza408 Posts: 56
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone it did take time and effort to get here but all worth it. Now to loose this last 25lbs that are hanging on me.
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look fantastic! great job!

and you've lost just a little less than what I want to get to (at the moment anyways) and started off just slightly heavier than I was - so i'm excited to see the drastic change in you! I weighed 208 at my heaviest, and at the moment am 186, and want to get down to 158 (for now, but ideally 150 or even 140). So if I can look like you at 158 (well, you're 155 but close enough) i will be THRILLED!!

Congrats!!
  • rosemarysage100
    rosemarysage100 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are looking wonderful! ;-) Congratulations!
  • jmeza408
    jmeza408 Posts: 56
    Options
    Wow! you look fantastic! great job!

and you've lost just a little less than what I want to get to (at the moment anyways) and started off just slightly heavier than I was - so i'm excited to see the drastic change in you! I weighed 208 at my heaviest, and at the moment am 186, and want to get down to 158 (for now, but ideally 150 or even 140). So if I can look like you at 158 (well, you're 155 but close enough) i will be THRILLED!!

Congrats!!

Thank you very much and it definetly is possible just put the effort in it and continue with what your doing even on weekend and you will be there in no time. I think weekends are still my hardest challenge since its the only time I see my family and well there all not that supportive in me loosing the next 25lbs but I'm going to stick to it :)
  • sportschick1980
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! :flowerforyou:
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look wonderful and you also look happy now!!
  • erinschr
    erinschr Posts: 26
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Can't wait until my tummy is as flat as yours!! LOL
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Pure awesomeness...........Way to keep at it.
  • chandra38
    chandra38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic! Great job! I'm 6 months in and only 15 pounds down... Guess I need to get some tips from you! :smile:
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    you look amazing! congrats and you do look soo happy :)
  • DBB07
    DBB07 Posts: 40
    Options
    #Winner.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!