How many times (30 day shred)

Options
So I am starting the 30 day shred and I was just wondering how many times IN A DAY do you do a level?

Replies

• inittowinit110lb
    Options
    any one want to answweeer
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    one day at a time, ten days of each lvl!
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I did it 6 days a week. I don't generally work out on Sunday because my body needs a rest day. I just finished the shred Love love loved it!! I'm doing a 6x week rotation of no more trouble zones and the boost metabolism videos. I love to hate Jillian!
  • inittowinit110lb
    Options
    Thanks guysss
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I did it 6 days a week. I don't generally work out on Sunday because my body needs a rest day. I just finished the shred Love love loved it!! I'm doing a 6x week rotation of no more trouble zones and the boost metabolism videos. I love to hate Jillian!
    hahah I tried the no more trouble zones, got ten minutes in, and turned off the tv and said "Stupid Jillian. Shut up, maybe I *like* my trouble zones"

In frustration, because I couldn't push myself to do it...haha
  • isweatglitter
    Options
    What are ya'll eating during this? I have no idea what to eat. Can we eat chocolate, cheese, ice cream, candy, and all that other good stuff? Or will the workout be a failure if we do so?
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    hahah I tried the no more trouble zones, got ten minutes in, and turned off the tv and said "Stupid Jillian. Shut up, maybe I *like* my trouble zones"

Lol I totally understand!
  • iTosin
    iTosin Posts: 3
    Options
    What are ya'll eating during this? I have no idea what to eat. Can we eat chocolate, cheese, ice cream, candy, and all that other good stuff? Or will the workout be a failure if we do so?

I'm pretty sure the workout won't have much effect if you do all that . You can't out-exercise a bad diet. I think it's just best to eat healthy, although I too am confused on exactly how many kcals you are meant to takeeach day.
  • croberson8711
    Options
    Well if you have it in moderation and keep it within your calorie budget then sure, you can have that stuff. If you go overboard and go over the limit of calories, it will be a problem.
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options

im so wanting to stick that dvd in the player but afraid i will fail...
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure the workout won't have much effect if you do all that . You can't out-exercise a bad diet. I think it's just best to eat healthy, although I too am confused on exactly how many kcals you are meant to takeeach day.

Go to this site to calculate your requirements, please don't eat under your BMR!

http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

Good luck!