Who's around tonight.....

1235»

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Hey Alison, I used to be a boy! :laugh: I guess her Ex must be dumb though :-)

he was!!
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Hey Alison, I used to be a boy! :laugh: I guess her Ex must be dumb though :-)

Yes! A dumb boy!!
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    hi all.

i'm watching Mystic Pizza.

Boyfriend and I broke up over the weekend and I'm feeling blah. Hope I can fall asleep soon... insomnia sucks!

Sorry about your break up. Boys are dumb.

Boys are dumb, find a man.
  • builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Eating rice.
  • Writing an essay :(
  • chonji4ever
    chonji4ever Posts: 120 Member
    Listening to the dog snore in the next room, while looking up some tasty snacks to finish out my calories for the day.
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    *pokes head in*

Working on a report since I only now got the info I needed from someone. Also looking at ordering some workout DVDs. FYI, buy 2 get 1 free dvds, blurays, or cds at Barnes and Noble for anyone looking to afford some new workout motivators.

30 day shred seems to be highly recommended by a lot of people here so definitely looking at that (returns to shopping cart)...really should be working on that report :indifferent:
  • rdennisjr
    rdennisjr Posts: 402 Member
    Shopping is way more fun!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Listening to Pink Floyd :smokin: and changing my macros.
  • win4ecu
    win4ecu Posts: 34 Member
    hi all.

i'm watching Mystic Pizza.

Boyfriend and I broke up over the weekend and I'm feeling blah. Hope I can fall asleep soon... insomnia sucks!

Sorry about the break-up......great movie though :)

I'm going between MFP and Pinterest tonight. I'm so addicted to Pinterest, it's crazy!
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Cooking up some turkey meat for burritos and saying bad things about Josh Beckett for getting shelled early. Dude is inconsistent and killing my fantasy team.

Beckett needs to get back on the fried chicken diet. He's so frustrating.

and probably staying in the clubhouse... drinking beer with his fried chicken! what a joke! I can't even watch anymore
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Shopping is way more fun!

Oh so much more fun! Even if it is for workout dvds :laugh:
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    I'm around ... went to bed at 10:30 ... still couldn't get to sleep at midnight. STILL not tired.
    Ugh I hate insomnia.