Where you all hiding ?! Uk peeps

Options

Replies

• kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Kathy waves from Northamptonshire. nice to see all you brits. feel free to add me.
  • GailEMac
    GailEMac Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK, feel free to add me girls and boys! Any help and encouragement goes such a long way x
  • fitforlifeee
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the North West of England. Add away! :)
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    Hya I'm from near milton Keynes been hear a while but lost 2 stone before I joined so it dosnt say feel free to add me x
  • getkc
    getkc Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kelly, lost a lot of weight (5 stone) a few years ago but have found that in the past 18 months I'm slipping! Time for me to get back into good practices - I've got 32 lbs to loose, please feel free to add me - I've floated around on this site but never really been a dedicated user so not sure about adding people, following blogs etc... best i get back to basics and start tracking my food again!
    Good luck with your journey everyone x
  • BeckiCharlotte13x
    BeckiCharlotte13x Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me ;) I'm in buckinghamshire :)
  • Hikaru37
    Hikaru37 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Liverpooool!!

HIYA
  • junest
    junest Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello, I joined fairly recently needing to drop one dress size. I find it incredibly easy to track my food intake and my exercise and as a consequence have lost over 4lbs already. I am walking everywhere (with a stepometer which I find keeps me incredibly focused) going to the gym and walking on the treadmill and swimming. I find the swimming fantastic and don't feel tired at the end of it. I would love some support as I still, at times, go the fridge to see what "goodies" are in there so this is a real test of my willpower. I have been to a hypnotherapist and have found that invaluable. I am from the Midlands and am sure there will be days when I fail and would appreciate some help. Junest. :smile:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    been here a while and love it!
  • rakeshberi
    rakeshberi Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Feel free to add me.
    UK South of England based.
    Been here since the beginning of the year.
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    hello, Jonny from Scotland here looking to lose a few stone. Anyone please add as love new friends.
  • girlie100
    girlie100 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 29 and from Southend on Sea :)

into lots of sports and fitness and have about 15lb to go

feel free to add me x
  • boppinbadger
    Options
    Hi! I'm in Bedfordshire and happy to add any UK folk looking for support (and offering it too!).
  • clairfairbairn
    Options
    Hello all
    Feel free to add me I would like more friends.
    I'm 27 and from Edinburgh :)
    xx
  • wannaslim
    wannaslim Posts: 31
    Options
    Hey!! Essex girl here :)

Add me!
  • mitzi801
    mitzi801 Posts: 38
    Options
    hey< i only started on here a couple of weeks ago.... im from Sheffield and Tenerife :)
  • karenpdavey
    karenpdavey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am fairly new to this as well. Finding it very difficult to loose the weight after giving up smoking - I am 65 and had smoked for 50years. Lost 2 stone in 2007 kept it of until lastyear - now have put on a stone. So far I have only lost 2lbs but I am following my weight wattchers diet and going to the gym 5 days a week, plus ballroom dancing and line dancing.

So add me in from sunny somerset (I dont think) roll on summer.
  • janvaughan
    Options
    Been here too long for the piddling amount I have lost. Didn't take it at all seriously enough until I was diagnosed with high cholesterol. Now trying very hard to look at everything I eat and keep my fat way down. Still have to go gently with exercise, but trying to build up just being able to walk at the moment!

Have lots and lots and lots to lose.

Good luck to everyone x x
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hey another Londoner here friend request sent
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Angela, in London. Been on MFP just over a year, lost a fair bit already, but still got a way to go. I already have a good bunch of UK friends, but always happy to have more if anyone wants to add :)