Mummy Tummy Jelly Progress (WARNING PICS)

Options
Jenjaz1910
Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
Well I NEVER thought I would post a pic of my Mummy Tummy! I still have a LONG, LONG, LONG way to go!! But Seeing the difference I am impressed :) I have 2 daughters aged 12 & 10 and gained all my weight in my tummy and my tummy is like a plate of jelly. Well my eldest daughter actually told me yesterday that my Jelly belly is gettign smaller so I took some pics to compare and am pleased with what I have seen! I've only lost about 7lbs since the 1st pic to the current pic.

Goes to show that there is hope for us Mummy's

ok3c6f.jpg

t8q6n4.jpg

Jen x

Replies

• MelanieAG05
    MelanieAG05 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    That's massive progress Jen!! Well done! Developing some great Abs there as well!

Mel xxx
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    aww you are doing great! well done! great progress!
  • sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    That is great progress!! You must be feeling pretty good about it! I know I would be. Keep up that good work.
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    What excellent progress! Your doing a fab job, do you have any tips?
  • Heidi_M78
    Heidi_M78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Well done!

There is hope for me after all
  • Jenjaz1910
    Options
    Thanks guys :) still a long way to go BUT I will still be wearing a bikini on holiday!!

My whole body still needs a lot of work but my tummy is the worse part, so was a good pick me up seeing the difference :) x
  • charlottey22
    charlottey22 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    great progress! x
  • NikkiJoH
    NikkiJoH Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well I NEVER thought I would post a pic of my Mummy Tummy! I still have a LONG, LONG, LONG way to go!! But Seeing the difference I am impressed :) I have 2 daughters aged 12 & 10 and gained all my weight in my tummy and my tummy is like a plate of jelly. Well my eldest daughter actually told me yesterday that my Jelly belly is gettign smaller so I took some pics to compare and am pleased with what I have seen! I've only lost about 7lbs since the 1st pic to the current pic.

Goes to show that there is hope for us Mummy's

ok3c6f.jpg

t8q6n4.jpg

Jen x

wow for 7lb there is a massive difference, you look as if u have lost alot more! well done u!

i hate my mummy tummy after only having one son, i have strach marks and what i call a bum at the bottom of my belly, which is the extra skin..........................but i suppose we have our beautiful children instead of beautiful tummys lol

well done u xxxxx
  • Jenjaz1910
    Options
    What excellent progress! Your doing a fab job, do you have any tips?

I've done 30DS for 30 days, last week I completed RI30, this week I have started alternating NMTZ & BFBM. I also do Zumba about 3 times a week (on the WII) I also eat about 1,500 - 1,800 cals a day!

Jen x
  • Jenjaz1910
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

wow for 7lb there is a massive difference, you look as if u have lost alot more! well done u!

i hate my mummy tummy after only having one son, i have strach marks and what i call a bum at the bottom of my belly, which is the extra skin..........................but i suppose we have our beautiful children instead of beautiful tummys lol

well done u xxxxx
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Thank you my tummy has that "bum" look lol very annoying. I have lost 2.5 inches from my waist (just above the belly button ) and 2 inches from my hips (I measure that as about 2 inches under belly button) and an inch and a half from around my bum.

I will never get rid of the flap but as long as it keeps reducing I will be happy x
  • snooze88
    snooze88 Posts: 20
    Options
    WOOHOOO!! this is awesome progress!!

you look awesome!! :D

BE PROUD!!

YUMMY MUMMY!!! XX
  • Jenjaz1910
    Options
    WOOHOOO!! this is awesome progress!!

you look awesome!! :D

BE PROUD!!

YUMMY MUMMY!!! XX

Thank you lovely :) x
  • Sdewhizzle
    Sdewhizzle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That 7lb has made a huge difference! Well done :)
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • Jkc9059
    Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! What kind of exercise do you do?
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    looking good!!!!
  • philippians4and13
    philippians4and13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done fantastic!! So happy for you!
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    wow you are having great results. what are you doing for exercise?
  • nestofhoper
    Options
    Good for you!! Keep up your focus on your goal ;) PS You are brave to post those pics :)
  • princesspolski
    Options
    You've lost a lot of weight considering you said it's only 7lb. That's great! You're doing really well... Give me your motivation.. What exercise are you doing?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!