Options
    I am 5'5. My goal is to be about 125-130...more just back in a size 7 lol
  • valeriejbardini
    Options
    I am 5'5 my goal is 135 ish
  • SusanFinck
    SusanFinck Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" (at least I used to be) and my goal weight is 120 pounds. I am currently 138.4. Approximately 2 years ago I was 112 which was
    not a healthy weight for me. When my gym membership was cancelled I steadily climbed to the 150 mark with muscle turning to flab and fat. I am now trying to work my way back using a combination of healthier eating, moderate exercise (without the gym), and the support of this web site.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    As of right now, my goal is 140 lbs. =) That is the top of my healthy weight range going with BMI. It may change, I might wanna lose more, I'll decide when I get there!
  • mrsshep00
    mrsshep00 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and I always thought the lowest I could weigh was around 140 and yet I am now at 125 and still losing. I always said I was "big boned" and couldn't look lean. I am using Carb Nite Solution and have lost huge amounts of body fat. I look better than I have since high school!! www.carbnite.com
  • royherb
    royherb Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and lost a bunch of weight a couple of years ago. When I started I thought I'd never really be under 150, but got down to 123 in the end. I gained some back due to injury, and am currently around 140. I'd love to be 120 as long as it looked good on me, and I gained back the muscle I had before. I'd be comfortable around 130 or 135, though. :)
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Left MFP for a few months. I'm back now ready to finally loss this 15lbs.
    5'3 135
    GW: 120
    :happy: Today is my new start day! YAY ME!
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is between 125 - 130. Basically I'd like to be a BMI of 22 (recommended by my doc). As long as I'm lean and strong, where I fall in that range is not as important. :) Any shorties looking for support, feel free to friend me.
  • bluesailfish
    Options
    I'm 5'2", and I started out at 203. The doctor says lose 30 pounds, but I'd be happy to get down to 150. Got a ways to go yet.
  • valeciacandoit
    Options
    I'm 5'5 on a good day and from many years ago I know that anything less than 150 is not attainable. I have large sturdy bones - good for being old and not osteoporosis, bad if I want to be a model :). I am also very top heavy and I have no intentions of looking like Pam Andersen or Dolly P.
    At this point, I'm doing great if I get under 200lbs again.
  • amiscci
    amiscci Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 next month and I hear you-- realistic goals!
    5' 5.5"
    SW 153
    CW 137 (!!! So Proud of myself !!!)
    GW 135 (almost there)

Started 3x a week personal trainer and logging those calories-- almost there!
  • JuicyGem_x
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal weight is 110lbs

I was 120lbs pre pregnancy and my thighs were huggee (oh gosh not as big as they are now at 133lbs!)

I would love to get down to 110lbs and see how my body looks.
  • sxysantos
    sxysantos Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 . My first goal is 10 lb which would get me down to 170. My ultimate goal is 160-165. I am very muscular and probably won't look good any smaller than that. :tongue:
  • vasogoma
    vasogoma Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    5'5" here and my goal is 114 :)
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    I am 5'4 and my goal is 140 but it might change when I get closer to goal. :)
  • lilylight
    lilylight Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal weight is 130-135. My "perfect" weight was 120 but sometimes your body changes with age - I don't want to be thin & wrinkly :) rather have a little fullness than look like a prune :D It's funny - in my 20's when I was 120, I wore size 8 but felt a bit fat. Then I gained 45 lbs after 2 kids, then I lost weight & weighed 130 and got back into size 8 and felt great. So I'll see how I feel when I get there :)

I can relate to this... I remember when I was 120 and felt fat! I agree about the not wanting to be thin and wrinkly; at our age (I'm 52), too much weight loss can be a problem!

I'm 5'4"
    SW: 149
    CW: ?? will find out tomorrow, one week after starting MFP!
    GW: 130

I figure I'll re-evaluate at 130. I think my body would probably ideally look better at a lower weight... but when I look at how many calories I'd have to eat to maintain this for the rest of my life, I don't know that any lower is realistic! It will all depend on my ability to keep up with the exercise.
  • lilylight
    Options
    5'5" - Goal of 125 was hit TODAY!!!!! YIPEE!!!!! Now gotta tone it up!!!

Woo hoo! That's inspirational.
  • lilylight
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" with medium build, but I have muscle. I'm currently 147 wearing size 4. Stil have a spare tire so I'm going to try and get down to 130-135.

I've been 122 with out muscle/working out and was sick all the time!!! I'd rather eat more, workout and weigh more. It's not all about what the scale says----it's about how you feel!

Good luck ladies!

Wow - I'm 5'4", around 149 lbs... and wear a 10 or 12! This just shows you how numbers don't tell the whole story. You have a lot of muscle... whereas I don't.
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I've kinda disregarded my weight goal... I want to get down to a size six in pants with a toned tummy, arms, and my swimmer's legs back!
  • leparker1
    leparker1 Posts: 1
    Options
    My name is Latorya .. I am now 5'4 177lbs :( I use to be in the music industry then I was 145 with musle .. :) ... I got depressed and kinda did nothing .. :( but now I'm moving again just got my first degree in I.T .. And I want to look how I feel inside once again .