So many NSVs today!

Options
MarincicS
MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
The last time i was on a plane was 3 months ago and i had lost 16 pounds at that time. Now i've lost 40 (or more - including a few before MFP). Leading up to my trip today, i was kind of excited to see how i fit in the seat. About 50% of the time i have to ask for a seat belt extension (the humiliation!) and the tray table is a nightmare that sometimes causes me to skip the meal.

So . . . .

Today it was all different!

* I had at least 6 inches of extra seat belt.
* There were 4 inches between me and the tray table (and i left it down until they made me put it up, just because i could!!)
* My fat did not push up the arm between me and the guy sitting next to me
* My leg made no contact at all with the guy sitting next to me
* The bathroom on the plane felt kind of spacious (OK, that one is a slight exaggeration)

And to top it all off, riding from the taxi to the hotel, i CROSSED MY LEGS!! Ok, it wasn't comfortable and did not look very elegant, but i have not been able to cross my legs for a decade!!

I was so excited about the seat belt and tray tables, i took photos and sent them to my IF (or Inspiration Friend, Donna, who set me on this path) and DSH (Demon Spawn from Hell - my personal trainer).

What a day. Wow!

Replies

• FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! Thats awesome!
  • ag2ut
    ag2ut Posts: 20
    Options
    What a wonderful post! Congratulations! You made me choke up a little :) Great work on all your accomplishments!
  • kmacgera
    kmacgera Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    DSH hahahahaha :) This is amazing!!!! It's the things like this that make me smile. The every day wins that no one really thinks about! Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!