profile pictures real?

Options

Replies

• JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Me me me. I worked damn hard and am proud of my pic.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    <--- Self portrait.:tongue:
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    They are all me! The easiest way for me to see my progress is through pictures... :smile:
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    It's me. I worked my a** off and am proud. I've seen various posters state that many of the success pics are airbrushed or touched up and I just don't get it or have I seen it.
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    My pic is of me. The one pic that isn't me was gleaned from a MFP of mine who graciously let me borrow it. He's awesome.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    well....no. mine is my son...one of my reasons that I wanted to restart a healthier life style and get the "old me" back. I normally use pics of myself or my family but I can see where someone my use a pic of a "role model" or a body type that they are working towards as inspiration. Afterall, you log in every day and see this photo every day....maybe helps you push a lil harder for what you really want....

LOVE this and he is a CUTIE!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Mine is real. lol
    I'm a plus sized model and recently did a black and white photoshoot and this was one of my favorite shots.
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    Yeah that is really me. Live long and prosper! :laugh: :drinker:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Nope mine is an inspirational pic, it is also the same words and pic of inspiration I use in my ticker. The words and the model are very strong and they inspire me to never give up :-)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    It's me. I worked my a** off and am proud. I've seen various posters state that many of the success pics are airbrushed or touched up and I just don't get it or have I seen it. If I did s

you look great, too! Yea, I don't get the airbrushed, either. All of my pictures, even photoshoot ones are all unedited versions.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    All my pictures are me. My profile picture is really of my former and current pants.

Love the profile pic!!! amazing loss for you!!
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    unless of an animal or scenery, etc., if its a person, is it really you? If its not, is it a random person? If a random person, why?

I only ask, because I've been asked repeatedly if my picture really was me. Yes. My profile picture is of myself as are most of the rest of the pictures in my album. I would personally never use someone else's picture as my profile picture. I'm not against it for others, just wouldn't for myself.

Wow you look really amazing!!!!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    <
    This is really me, you just don't know it :P
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    My profile pictures are really me no photoshop or anything. Believe me I would love to photoshop my head on a skinny person's body but nope It's all me!!!!
  • tystewy16
    tystewy16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle between my 2 sons. I don't have many pictures of my own. I am a little camera shy.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    just me .... with great lighting
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    It's me. My Father snapped it while I was dropping off the Hot Rod at the transmission shop. We were waiting for the place to open. I do enjoy that car.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Mine is real. lol
    I'm a plus sized model and recently did a black and white photoshoot and this was one of my favorite shots.

You are very beautiful! I love the picture!

Mine is me, I don't have many though. When I put a new picture up using the App, it seems to delete the old one. I am the woman in the picture, the guy is my husband.
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Sure is! All my photos are me :-)
  • blazingbabe
    blazingbabe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes...it's me three years ago!