profile pictures real?

Options

Replies

• MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    <--- Never! I have no clue who these hotties are I look like Steve Buscemi (you know that's hott too!)
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    unless of an animal or scenery, etc., if its a person, is it really you? If its not, is it a random person? If a random person, why?

I only ask, because I've been asked repeatedly if my picture really was me. Yes. My profile picture is of myself as are most of the rest of the pictures in my album. I would personally never use someone else's picture as my profile picture. I'm not against it for others, just wouldn't for myself.
    They probably think its your "inspiration" photo.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    The pics in my profile are me.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I have been asked if my photos are me. It weirded me out a little, but yes, all of my photos are actually me.
  • qballjr13
    qballjr13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My pics are all me...I like seing the progress. People look at you funny when you're taking pictures at the gym but I worked for it and deserve to show it off!
  • Shanzstar
    Shanzstar Posts: 197
    Options
    I wish someone would ask if mine was fake! haha. Just chalk it up to a compliment :)
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Yep its me...lol
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I just stalk this girl IRL are doesn't know I take her pictures and sleep with her husband muhahaha!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I wish someone would ask if mine was fake! haha. Just chalk it up to a compliment :)

oh, no worries. I definitely took it as a compliment, but then it lead me to ask a harmless question, too. Nothing more. :bigsmile:
    Options
    I just stalk this girl IRL are doesn't know I take her pictures and sleep with her husband muhahaha!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Albeit a few years old, yes, it is me.
  • Irishmoonwitch
    Options
    Right now mine is my daughter she just turned 3 months yesterday. Most my pics are her, or her and her father. But a few of me.
    Options
    Right now mine is my daughter she just turned 3 months yesterday. Most my pics are her, or her and her father. But a few of me.

she's adorable!
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    These legs are all mine, was a little hesitant showing them. But feedback has been positive.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Mine is real. lol
    I'm a plus sized model and recently did a black and white photoshoot and this was one of my favorite shots.

You are very beautiful! I love the picture!

Mine is me, I don't have many though. When I put a new picture up using the App, it seems to delete the old one. I am the woman in the picture, the guy is my husband.

Thank you! You and your husband make a beautiful couple.
  • SingerJennXXXX
    Options
    Yep, this pic is really me. It's the only angle I could get that doesn't show my double chin!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< Not me.

I found a random 5'10" woman in a dumpster behind the condemned building that used to be a Marie Calendar's, knocked her out with a frying pan, dragged her home, stripped her naked, put my bra and panties on her, and made her pose in front of my vanity mirror.
    Options
    These legs are all mine, was a little hesitant showing them. But feedback has been positive.

rightfully so, too!
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    Options
    This is really me.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Yep, all my pics are me - flaws and all.