profile pictures real?

Options

Replies

• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I use my own pictures, unless its for comic relief.

<-- This is a 10pm shot taken with my phone near a street light as I just finished a 7.5 mile run almost tripping all over everything and sweat pouring in my eyes.
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's me :smile:
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Nope, I don't find pictures of me particularly inspiring or motivating, so I tend to use pictures of strong women. I try to make sure that they have a motivational quote or at least a website so that my friends know it's not me. I want to keep my eyes on where I'm going. Having said all that :laugh: I do have a picture of myself in my album because my friends deserve a face to put with the personality.
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    All me and my husband or kids.
  • beauty2323
    beauty2323 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    << ALL ME
    & I just have 1 other pic of my dog. BUT I don't feel people need to have pics of themselves if they don't want to. I think pretending to be someone else is a bit creepy & pointless.
    I plan to upload more pics but I won't show my face in them. Not that I don't love my face but I feel this site is more about my BODY & I don't need any stalkers, you know?!! (I had my share of weirdos on a few sites.... & this isn't FACEBOOK so I don't need to show my face lol)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I have a few that's questionable...and my reasong because they send FR about 20 times and they friend EVERYONE....other than that...I can care less if its you as long as you are supportive.... But the picture here is me...
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    All me. One has some family members in it. :happy:
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Yeap...mine is of me.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    It's part of me
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Mine are always me or something other than a person...
  • SuPeRuNkNoWn1
    Options
    <========= That is me ============>
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    All my photos are head shots of me. Basically because from my last weightloss (50lbs in about 4 months... wasn't well... doc never found out why) my face looks leaner than it used to in some photos.

Sadly that 50lbs came back but I'll get it off again! I may do body shots at some point - mainly to humiliate myself into doing something about it - but we'll see how the confidence goes. :)
  • Brizoeller
    Brizoeller Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Mine is definitely me, and I'm proud of it :) Looks a lot different than it did 8 months ago!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    << ALL ME
    & I just have 1 other pic of my dog. BUT I don't feel people need to have pics of themselves if they don't want to. I think pretending to be someone else is a bit creepy & pointless.
    I plan to upload more pics but I won't show my face in them. Not that I don't love my face but I feel this site is more about my BODY & I don't need any stalkers, you know?!! (I had my share of weirdos on a few sites.... & this isn't FACEBOOK so I don't need to show my face lol)

it was a harmless question out of curiousity, nothing more....
  • McButtski
    McButtski Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Tis me. I have nothing to hide - completely open book, me.:tongue:
  • Desika87
    Desika87 Posts: 111
    Options
    It's me :-)
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Yes, it's me. LOL
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Posting pics of other people without their permission is actually copyright infringement... especially if you are passing it off as yourself. Yep, that ugly photo is me... all me... nothing but me. Nobody but me to blame.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    It is me now (and DS). I think I might have had a picture of someone else onetime as a goal picture (one of those you find on Pinterest).
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Despite the remarkably similarities, my current profile picture is not me :) Sorry to disappoint!