Summer Challenge

Options

Replies

• ceeceescurves
    ceeceescurves Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well why not. This will be my first challenge. So I'm in. This will make me accountable and stay motivated. Good luck all. :)

SW: 227
    GW: 202
  • murphmurph07
    murphmurph07 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi there, could I join too please!

I have no particular event that I am losing weight for - just want to look and feel better in general. My name is Lisa. I had a baby 6 months ago and now feel ready to lose my excess weight. I started diet and exercise yesterday.

my current weight is 154 and I would like to get to about 134. 10lbs by August 1st. 20lbs by October 1st.

^^^ quoting myself there^^^
    Ugh I was guessing my weight at 154 but weighed myself this afternoon and I'm actually 156.6lbs. Agh!
  • tambrand
    tambrand Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me to the mix
    Started: 194.5
    Current: 187.5
  • mnmdance
    mnmdance Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi all-is this too late to join? If not I'd love to join!
    Starting weight is: 137
    Goal weight is: 120

I'm only 4'11 so I need to get my weight down:)
  • sherronh
    sherronh Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    IM IN! YOU should make a group for this (:

CW: 152

August goal weight: 135

Fitness goal: I want to run a half marathon in september so hopefully by the end of august ill have 12 miles under my belt and the excitement from the race will carry me home! (longest I've done at the current moment is 7 so i have some work to do)

See ya all saturday
  • cconnor5656
    Options
    I will try this too. I weighed 190 at my starting point a week ago. I need to get weighed again to see how it is going. I want to weigh about 145 but I think that is going to take a little longer.
  • mizzleslie7
    Options
    i posted my info earlier but I want to know where will we post our weight for this sat. on this same topic or is their a group? please let me know this sounds like a lot of fun and exciting :)
  • lisac1422
    lisac1422 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    IM IN! YOU should make a group for this (:

CW: 152

August goal weight: 135

Fitness goal: I want to run a half marathon in september so hopefully by the end of august ill have 12 miles under my belt and the excitement from the race will carry me home! (longest I've done at the current moment is 7 so i have some work to do)

See ya all saturday
    I don't know how to make a group :/
  • Pmckinzie
    Pmckinzie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in and am totally new to MFP. Would love to friend people with similar goals and lifstyle. Busy Mom (8 and 10 girls)who are very active in sports, full time teacher, married. :)

CW: 219.2
    GW: 195 by the end of August
  • Windy32
    Windy32 Posts: 54
    Options
    CW 189
    GW 169
    I try to work out 3x's a week
    My main goal it to be 150 by the time my husband returns from his deployment in Dec
  • luvmyharley
    Options
    I'm in! I am already in a challenge at work but why not have double the fun.

SW: 161lbs
    GW for August: 140lbs
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    CW 144
    GW 135

I need all the help I can get to keep motivated!
  • wanderinggypsy
    Options
    Ugh. I weighed myself today and this is the heaviest I've ever been. I need some serious help!

CW: 240
    GW: 225 (for end of August)
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    CW 195
    GW 140
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I will join in,
    CW:289
    GW by August: 265
  • Debbie42Tampa
    Options
    I will join in
    CW: 185
    GW: 125
  • lungti29
    lungti29 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm in! I also have a wedding to participate in, in August.......Plus my own wedding next June and a European honeymoon!

SW: 164
    CW: 162
    GW: 127

Good luck everyone!
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Im in. I need some motivation in my life...

CW: 252

GW: 221 in august

will there be weekly challenges to complete also??
  • lisac1422
    Options
    Im in. I need some motivation in my life...

CW: 252

GW: 221 in august

will there be weekly challenges to complete also??
    I don't have any in mind at the moment, but I can always think of some!! :) Welcome to the challenge!
  • lisac1422
    Options
    Hey again everyone!! I just made a group, and everyone that has posted on this thread SO FAR has been sent a request, if you did not receive a request let me know! I'll make sure to send it again! This way it is easier for everyone to post their weigh-ins!!