3 month progress!

Options

Replies

• RiaLucia
    RiaLucia Posts: 121
    Options
    Lady, you are doing just fine. You carry your weight very similarly to how I do, and right now I'm at about your 2 month/middle picture. So it's nice to see where you're at now because it gives me a glimpse into what my mid-section might look like when I lose some more lbs.

Congrats and keep up the good work! You can do it!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Wow! Thats just 3 months? Keep it up your kickin *kitten*!!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Your doing great! And Hey! It's progress :)
  • KimberleyToms
    KimberleyToms Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job, I think you look great:)
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Great progress in 3 months! What a difference!
  • Twidget12
    Twidget12 Posts: 71
    Options
    This is progress from this topic I posted 2 months ago: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/553716-one-month-progress-excuse-the-post-baby-belly?hl=progress+excuse+the+post+baby+belly

I'm not done yet of course but this is my 3 month progress since getting back on MFP religiously. I was at 50 pounds lost before surgery, I gained 5 pounds during recovery which left me at 45 lbs lost, I got the okay to exercise in the beginning of March. I started back up March 9th, and I am now down 23 pounds after 107 days back on MFP, so I lost that measly 5 pounds that I gained during recovery and then some! Woo-hoo! :happy:

I know my tummy isn't the hottest YET but this is a support site, and If you don't have anything nice to say, Please don't say it at all!

Thank you!

marchapriljune-1.jpg
    May have to re-size.. Just let me know if you can't see it.

You look amazing!! Keep up the great work!

PS. Your tummy looks incredible!! I only wish mine looked HALF that good...I am the same weight right now as your April pic and my tummy is nowhere near that good. I guess that is the joys of being so darn short :(
  • sorlich
    sorlich Posts: 5
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job!!! Dont stop now!!
  • AlabasterJar68
    Options
    Excellent! Congrats to you.:flowerforyou:
  • Lkoblara
    Lkoblara Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You can really see your hard work paying off!
  • zerbe6982
    zerbe6982 Posts: 68
    Options
    I know my tummy isn't the hottest YET but this is a support site, and If you don't have anything nice to say, Please don't say it at all!

I'll take your tummy over mine anyday! :happy:
  • oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    It's not just your stomach, it's your back too ...... huge difference . Well done you, fantastic job, keep it up x
  • BrionaLoree
    Options
    thats AMAZING!!
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Ur tummy is hot stuff what u talkin ab girl?! U look great!! Keep it up!! And tell me ur secret plz!

No secrets here! Just portion control and exercise! Oh and I drink lots of water, girl you know this you see my diary everyday lol. :laugh:
  • reshapemariah21
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job!!! Dont stop now!!

There's no way I'm stopping, stopping only leads to starting over! Been there, done that! :happy:
  • maggiepz
    maggiepz Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    GREAT!!!!!!
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    This is very inspirational!!!! Thank you so much for sharing, you look great!
  • Nelliebird1430
    Options
    You look GREAT!! Keep the fantistic work!!
  • reshapemariah21
    Options
    I can't see the pic here at work for some reason but i looked at the ones on your profile and WOW you're doing great! You can really see a difference!!! Keep up the great work. Also, care to share how you're doing it?

I don't really do much in particular, but when I started in march I did p90 for about 3 weeks which was boring to me, I started chalean extreme and inches started coming off even more, I only did Chalean Extreme for 3 weeks and felt I needed something "cardioish" (lol if that's even a word :laugh: ) So I got Turbofire from a friend, did the first month to get the moves down, & I brought back Chalean Extreme in the 2nd month and I do it 3 times a week and follow the TurboFire schedule without the toning and sculpting workouts. I'm now on week 7, I've also had a c-section almost 2 years ago on June 21st (almost 10 pound baby), I really like TurboFire because Chalene works on all parts of the abs that women with split ab muscles can't do with just sit ups and crunches alone, and her ab workout is only once a week but in all the workouts she works different parts of the abs. I eat 1300 calories a day and I only eat back exercise calories if I'm really hungry.
  • reshapemariah21
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5" by the way if anyone is wondering.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!