30 DS & 6 Wk. 6-Pack ( Alternating Workouts)

Options
I'm finishing up JM's BR and want to start working on my abs with 6 Wk. 6pk. I wanted to also do 30 DS since there's no way I can do all abs all the time. Should I alternate these two throughout the week? Just wanted to see how other users have done it and what kind of results you saw. Thanks!

Replies

• GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    I was thinking of doing this too
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    bump...
  • sl1ngsh0t
    Options
    Bueller?
  • TaxGirlxo
    TaxGirlxo Posts: 27
    Options
    I had the same thought... I bought both videos but wasn't able to do the 6 week 6 pack in the same day as 30 day shred because it still has some pretty tough leg moves. My legs are ON FIRE after 30 day shred. I think I'm going to stay loyal to the Shred and do the 6 pack after - alternating would lead to some awesome results though!
  • sl1ngsh0t
    Options
    I had the same thought... I bought both videos but wasn't able to do the 6 week 6 pack in the same day as 30 day shred because it still has some pretty tough leg moves. My legs are ON FIRE after 30 day shred. I think I'm going to stay loyal to the Shred and do the 6 pack after - alternating would lead to some awesome results though!

I wondered about doing 30 DS three times a week (e.g, M, W, F) and 6 wk 6 pk T, Th, Sat.
    Hmmmmm.....