"Today is Tomarrow" TEAM WEEK 2

Options
Ok so Im ot at my goal,:angry: but I know why. I didnt eat very good this weekend. But I did get up early on sat morning and hit the gym! I ususallly never do that so yay! Its a new month now, and I really want to work hard this month and lose atleas 6 lbs! How did ya'll do???
starting weight- 146
Weight today-145
Goal for Sunday Nov 7th- 143

Replies

• oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    145 this a.m.:indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent:
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am weighing in this week at 149. I was only able to workout 4 times last week :mad: So hopefully, I will be able to make it 5-6 times this week. I kinda fell off the wagon this weekend. I am always so good about my food and staying within my calorie limits during the week, but I amost always feel like I blow all that hard work during the weekend. I just need to change that. I am sure that the weight would come off quicker if I could control myself on the weekends.

So here is to a good week & weekend! :drinker:

SW - 149
    CW - 149
    Loss - 0

-Mack
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    Woohoo!
    Starting Weight : 149
    Sunday Weight: 146.4
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    ps. JustAnottherGirl,

you may find it easier to stay on track if you allow yourself to splurge a little more in the week. At least every other I try to save myself 100-200 whatever calories, which usually get spent in ice cream or chocolate. You can eat treats while staying under, making you less like to just give in and eat whatever. The other thing is maybe try setting yourself a couple days a week where you're going to have a treat meal. Tacos, Pizza, whatever. Just allow yourself to go 200-300 calories over. If you're currently eatin 1200, that won't even put you at maintenance yet, and you'll be less like to give into cravings, knowing that on your said day you can eat it if you want:happy: