Paying Bills Should Count as Exercise

Options
Makes my heart go a little faster, makes me sweat a little...

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Sure increases my heart rate as I get angry, watching all my hard earned money flow out the door that quickly!! :wink:
  • blackiris49
    blackiris49 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Just wish that cross-stitching was an aerobic exercise and that chocolate had zero calories. :tongue:
  • samantha115
    Options
    I agree. Every bill burns 300 calories.
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Just wish that cross-stitching was an aerobic exercise and that chocolate had zero calories. :tongue:

Especially after a weekend like this (Halloween)!!!!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Here's what I've figured out about paying bills. If the bills are lowish and the income is adequate and you have enough money, it's easy. Just clerical work, online pay here, check there, piece of cake. Maybe dinner out or a little extra dent in the credit card if there's a little $ left over.

When you're trying to make two plus two equal FIVE,,, then it's hard. :laugh:
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    i'm more close to the 2 + 2 = 5 crowd myself. 8-/
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options

DaveRamsey.com. He completely changed our lives. Actually... he taught US how to completely change our lives. Check it out! :flowerforyou:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options

DaveRamsey.com. He completely changed our lives. Actually... he taught US how to completely change our lives. Check it out! :flowerforyou:

Same here! I took the Financial Peace University after becoming unemployed. I went from being poor, to just temporarily broke, to finding peace and succeding! I love how he teaches, it was exactly what I needed! Honestly, I would not have made it through that time if is wasn't for what I learned in that program.

Seriously, check it out.