Sweet tooth

Options
So I have a really bad sweet tooth, and notice that if I totally deny myself, then I tend to have days where I binge on calories. So I have been trying to find stuff that is reasonable in calories and not to unhealthy (besides fruit) sometimes fruit don't cut it. So Skinny cow products are my friend. Dove dark chocolate and today I tried Fruit Newton Thins. 3 cookies 150 cals and they are whole grain. Pretty tasty too. What are some things you all indulge in that don't blow it for you.

Replies

• hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I like to eat the 100 calorie chocolate covered pretzels, and the 100 calorie dark chocolate stripe cookies. I know some people don't like the 100 calorie packs, but i think they are great for portion control as long as you only eat one!
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sveid
    Sveid Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I eat a few spoonfuls of Greek God's Honey Greek Yogurt. It instantly satisfies my sweet tooth.
  • KimBerLaE
    KimBerLaE Posts: 17
    Options
    My husband makes jello chocolate mousse and it is fantastic!!
  • jzaz903
    jzaz903 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    70% dark chocolate... I get the ghiradelli kind, 1 square is 63 calories
  • crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    3-2-1 Cake-take 1 box of your favorite flavor cake mix and 1 box angel food cake mix and combine them together dry. Take a microwaveable mug and put 3 tbsp of the cake mix in mug, add 2 tbsp water and mix, then microwave for 1 minute. Also spray mug with Pam. Once done top with fat free Cool whip! Enjoy! I got this from weight watchers!
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    I'm the same way....can't deny myself or I'll mess up. I'm in love with Special K Strawberry fruit crisps. They taste like poptarts and are 100 calories for a pkg. I also love having frozen yogurt instead of ice cream.
  • hsrunningmom
    hsrunningmom Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Bryer's Pure Fruit Berry Swirls...40 calories for one bar. Mmmmm.
  • johanna023
    johanna023 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love Skinny Cow too!
  • Mary831331
    Mary831331 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I also have a sweet tooth. I LOVE chocolate!! I like the Fiber One Chocolate & Oats bar, Weight Watchers candy, Russell Stovers Sugar Free candy, Prairie Farms Sugar Free Ice Cream, Skinny Cow products, Weight Watchers ice cream bars, brownies made with black beans are very good (sounds gross, but they are good), and you can find all sorts of recipes on skinnytaste.com or Dotties Weightloss Zone (www.dwlz.com). I know that chocolate is the whole reason that I've gained weight, so lately, I try to stay away from it, and just eat fruit. I was really wanting some today though for some reason, and a co-worker is constantly munching on M&Ms plain and peanuts. She always has them out on her desk, but I did good. I didn't touch them. And the thing that drives me crazy is she is soooooooooo skinny, and is always eating chocolate. I cannot stand her (ha ha). Just kidding. If there were such a group as Chocoholics Anonymous, I'd be the first to join it.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I love to slice a banana and pour one TBSP of hershey's syrup over it. Eat with a fork and you feel like you are cheating!
  • rmchapman4
    rmchapman4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have the world's worst sweet tooth! I try to eat fresh fruit--this helps. I buy the fun size candies (m & m; milky way) and eat two. Most days I just submit and eat a sweet instead of meat (within calorie limit). My sugar is almost always in the red!
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Cut a banana into chunks and freeze. Once frozen, drop into a food processor and blend. Eventually, it will turn into something resembling ice cream (after passing through a phase where it looks like rice...). Seriously! I thought it would never work but it actually looks and tastes like banana icecream!

I just made some today and added in a small handful of dark chocolate chips and chopped walnuts (fake Chunky Monkey!).

230 calories for a decent sized bowl, and 10g of fat (almost all from the nuts). If you don't mix anything in - it's just the amount of calories in your banana.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    Yogurt =) I love yoplaits boston creme pie
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Getting some great ideas from everyone.
  • SpanishRapunzel
    SpanishRapunzel Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Chobani <3 or a cup of strawberry special k with 2 or 3 tablespoons berry granola from heb. Put in a little skim or soy milk and o.m.g. soooo good :)
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I freakin' love goldfish crackers! I have 4 different kinds right now lol : pretzel, original, cookies and cream, and vanilla cupcake. I eat the non sweet ones instead of chips if I'm craving something crunchy/ salty and I add some of the sweet ones to Greek yogurt with fruit or eat some plain.
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Mom and I make Smores as our night time treat after dinner :)
  • twalton67
    twalton67 Posts: 16
    Options
    I LOVE Fit N Active double chocolate protein bars, get them at Aldi. 190 calories, fills you up and oh so chocolatey. I eat them after I work out for the protein boost....I like the 100 calorie snacks too. I keep them in my desk at work.
  • KrystieNye
    KrystieNye Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    VitaBrownies and VitaTops (which are like muffin tops)....you warm them up in the microwave, and they are like warm brownies. Yummy, filling, and only 100 calories. :)