30 day shred

Options
Day 1 of the 30 Day Shred! Did anyone else start today?

Replies

• ashkinlaw
    ashkinlaw Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I did and it kicked my butt!
  • a_dub
    a_dub Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it today for the second time!

I did it back in May, but got into a car accident and had to stop. I was on Day 9, too - one day away from Level Two! Ahhh!

Here we go again!
  • BlossomingK
    Options
    I started today as well. She's a toughy. Felt like I was using my boobs as weights during cardio. I felt sick and took me half a day to recover. It will only get better, right!!!!!
  • ashkinlaw
    Options
    I felt sick too. And, I know how you feel about the boobs haha. I had to put on two sports bars!
  • a_dub
    a_dub Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I stopped feeling sick on Day Four! It's awful, but you see results quick!
  • codycisco
    codycisco Posts: 62
    Options
    I started yesterday! After doing it, I felt very weak and shaky but I ate a boiled egg and then after resting I felt fine. I am very sore today but sucked it up and did it again. I was actually able to do more today than I did yesterday. I am going to follow the recommendations and see what results I can acheive. I am not an active person at all, I hate exercise but I am tired of being stuck at 227 lbs~!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Ladies, just to give you some encouragement. I completed the 30ds, lost 10lbs and 6 inches. I just started another round, this time I mapped it out with incorporating her banish fat boost metabolism, and no more trouble zones dvds, to increase the challenge. I survived round one. You can too!
  • jillybean
    jillybean Posts: 57
    Options
    That's a bummer! But I'm glad that you are starting again!
  • jillybean
    jillybean Posts: 57
    Options
    That last post was for A_Dub. I am so illiterate when it comes to computers. Hmmm can I be illiterate with computers!?!
  • ashkinlaw
    Options
    Tomorrow will be my last day on level one. I am so scared to start level two!! It is so intimidating!
  • healthyamberB
    healthyamberB Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    today is day 5 for me :) it is so much easier now and i feel great! also the reults are quick! i can see a change already!
  • squires03071986
    squires03071986 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    today is day 5 for me :) it is so much easier now and i feel great! also the reults are quick! i can see a change already!

I am on day 5 also :-) Really motivated and want to complete it and I can see results, my stomach feels flatter. Only demotivating factor is that when I get on the scales I have actually put on weight; about 4lbs. I am also restricting my calories to the recommended amount for my height / weight etc. I think I have lost inches but I really wanted to lose weight aswell. Anyone got any ideas?
  • frogg3
    frogg3 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm new here, and this 30 day shred sounds interesting. what do you do?
  • squires03071986
    Options
    I'm new here, and this 30 day shred sounds interesting. what do you do?
    Its an intense work out DVD by Jillian Michaels. 20 mins workout for 30 days - 10 days on Level 1, 10 days on Level 2 and 10 days on Level 3. It claims to make you lose inches and weight.
    It certainly works for the inches - I am on day 5 and the results are showing :-)
  • krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I stopped feeling sick on day 4 and the soreness subsided after day 4 of level 1. I'm on day 5 of level 2 now...keep it up!!!
  • squires03071986
    Options
    I stopped feeling sick on day 4 and the soreness subsided after day 4 of level 1. I'm on day 5 of level 2 now...keep it up!!!
    Is Level 2 as bad as the reviews make out? I am dreading starting it, fell ready to move up but daren't!
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of the 30 Day Shred! Did anyone else start today?

I would be starting back today
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    I started today! Good luck everybody
  • KimH313
    KimH313 Posts: 162
    Options
    im starting today!
  • jensay1010
    Options
    I had this DVD and will be starting it soon! I'm excited, but nervous too, because I've seen how she trains on the Biggest Loser. :o)