Fat in Delaware!

Options
Hi,
I'm a 47 year old male. I am 5'6" and I did weigh approximately 214 pounds. I've been walking and working on weights for the last 3 weeks. I've changed my diet, cut out the soda's and chips. I have lost approximately 8 lbs. My goal is to get into the 180 range.
I'm excited to be here, I'm excited to be doing something about this. I'm looking forward to meeting and talking to others who share the same goals, and to inspire each other. Most of all, I just want to be healthy again. I want my figure back!!!!

Replies

• 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Welcome! You're in the right place here on MFP. Best wishes on your journey :smile:
  • smithmom531
    smithmom531 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    bump! Delaware here too :) Hoping to be fit in Delaware before the year is out!
  • uspotiki
    uspotiki Posts: 3
    Options
    You are on the right track. If you need any additional information, I have a FB page called "You can live healthy now" on which I post everything from food, exercise, and other topics related to a healthier lifestyle. Like the page and you will receive daily updates on all subjects. Continue with your routine and you soon will see results. :smile:
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Delaware too--in the Pike Creek area. :) Welcome!
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm in Delaware too, north Wilmington.
  • runner110
    runner110 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am fat in Delaware too. Welcome to the site and good luck. I plan to be thin in Middletown, Delaware in the next year.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love MFP, the people are fantastic! I'm in Delaware too, in the Magnolia/Dover area...hoping to be exactly where i want to be by 2013!! Good luck!!
  • RHeishman
    RHeishman Posts: 32
    Options
    Alright, to all those in Delaware!! Time to rock! I'm ready to take back my body.
  • lbecker5
    lbecker5 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Okay so I am not in Delaware but I still think it is cool that you are here....:wink:
  • karenboy29687
    karenboy29687 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm here in the pike creek area!! I've reached my go.al months ago, and still maintaining