Looking for a diet buddy with lots and lots to lose

Options

Replies

• poichie67
    poichie67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time.. if you fall down, get back up! Been there, we can support each other.
  • catgirl1979
    catgirl1979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also just joined today and can use some diet buddies to encourage each other. I have 100 pounds to lose, at least!
  • jblackgirl
    jblackgirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like!!
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I log in every day and my diary is open :)
  • Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I've lost 126lbs still have 50lbs to go feel free to add me :)
  • mhatzer
    mhatzer Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi pinktrain, my name is Mandy and I would love to be your buddy, I have over 100Ibs to loose. I'm afraid i'm a bit like you in that I tend to get lazy with things like this, so lets keep each other motivated!!
  • a2902c
    a2902c Posts: 96
    Options
    I have 85 to lose. Feel free to add :)
  • toxicpanda2011
    Options
    I have about 50lbs that I wish to lose. feel free to add me!
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've still got plenty to lose.
  • ByeByeBigGurl
    Options
    I have 150+ to lose, feel free to add me :)
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I am a couple weeks back on the workout wagon too. Injuries, depression, laziness have all held me back. Im finally working back at it. I lost 12 pounds my first week. And the tragedy is I have lost all the weight before. All the sypmtoms above caused me to gain it back and then some. So It's good to have a nice support group and I, myself am trying to build a network of people fighting the good fight as I am.
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have over 144lbs to lose but I going and will continue to go down, I love to inspire people and be inspired by people..all is welcomed in as friend:smile:
  • jennie106
    jennie106 Posts: 1
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a buddy (also to the others who replied, you can add me too). I need all the support I can get...maybe we can all get each other to our goals. I have 100 lbs to lose...originally I thought 75, but my doctor told me to eat lettuce 3 times a day and lose 100lbs. If he wasn't such a good doctor when it comes to diagnosing things, I would have left by now...although truthfully, I'm so tired of the weight comments I may end up doing that anyway...because of the amount i have to lose, he's not happy with small losses (which is where the lettuce comment came in) and I need to hear "good job, keep it up" type of comments.

Talk to you later,
    Jennie
  • Sandise46
    Sandise46 Posts: 10
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds to lose, but realistically I would just like to get down to about 135, which is about 75 pounds. I just started today and have no idea what I am doing. I have been to weight watchers online and in meetings and lost about 37 pounds at one time, but that was years ago. I am very short and very inactive. I need some motivation too. I seem to sabatoge myself and my hubby all the time. Don't know why, but I do. I would like to have someone to share this journey with.
  • bbrat333
    bbrat333 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got over 100 to go also.
  • clamhr
    clamhr Posts: 2
    Options
    Please feel free to add me - i need all the help i can get. Wishing us all strength, fortitude and a good time!
  • ashshields12
    ashshields12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Feel free to add me, am working on losing 116 lbs (have 10 lbs down so far with 3 weeks into this program)........anyone else feel free to add me also, can never have enough buddies on here. :smile:
  • Alice_in_Wndrlnd
    Alice_in_Wndrlnd Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

Add me if you like. I have 149lbs to lose. I have already lost 35lbs of that though.. Just realised that means I'm 20% of the way there. That's pretty cool. I have been using this site since March.

Dallanika.
  • HealthyAim
    HealthyAim Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. My goal is over 100 to lose. I log my food and exercise pretty meticulously and that has really helped to hold myself accountable. It's been a challenge for sure, but I have committed to getting myself healthier for the long haul. Let's do it!