Worst food mistake you made today

Options
Bob314159
Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
What was the worst food you ate today that messed up your eating plan?

Mine was: I was going for a walk and grabbed a Larabar bar, since lunch was going to be delayed. Forgot to look at the label and when I entered it here it was 230 - for some reason I thought it was 80

Replies

• krazykristen123
    krazykristen123 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Actually i did really good today
    but i have been slipping up the past
    week :/ went out to eat 3 times with
    my family and blew it...But i hopped
    back on the wagon and kept on trucking!
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I woke up too late this morning to make my usual breakfast. Had to grab the fast food breakfast instead.
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Definitely the BumbleBee tuna salad with crackers. It all comes in this convenient little package. For a very inconvenient 300 calories. It's six crackers and just enough tuna salad to give them a decent topping. SO not worth the calories.

But I love them and have two more in my cupboard, so I will probably make this mistake again soon!
  • Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Waking up in the middle of the night for a snack of French bread and butter :( that added at 250 unnecessary calories and now I'm over by about that much for today.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I went to 7-11 and got a 12 oz red bull and ran over to McDonalds which was right next door and grabbed a sausage egg McMuffin this morning cuz I was running late for my meeting. I am so ashamed:sad:
  • Alex729
    Alex729 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Tostones! They are delicious, but high in calories - so kinda sorta worth it. I worked it into my daily calories though, so hopefully it won't mess me up too bad.
  • ThereasaMarie
    Options
    I gave into my craving of Peanut butter M&M's
  • LittleLolita
    Options
    I had a meeting this morning and no time for breakfast before, so I ate 3 fun size candy bars from the candy bowl at corporate. Tasted soooooo good, but I felt so guilty. I'm only over there once a week and that's really the only time I'm tempted to indulge.
  • Starqueg
    Starqueg Posts: 39
    Options
    Not making sure my avocados were ripe before planning to use one for dinner. It led to running around right before class, then coming home and eating Chinese food. For once, I measured out exactly what I ate instead of just downing the lo mein, so it could have been a lot worse.
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    Not only did I skip breakfast but lunch as well. Just a bad day.
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    DUDE FRIES!
  • jrwatson87
    jrwatson87 Posts: 66
    Options
    cooking dinner before actually counting the calories. chicken breast with cream of mushroom soup and a small baked potato just racked up 600 calories (the chicken breast is huge and I tend to overguesstimate just in case but still)
  • nataliefamily3
    Options
    I used reguar hidden valley ranch dressing on my shredded buffalo chicken breast. So not worth 14 grams fat and almost 150cals
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,765 Member
    Options
    I had a team training day today at work, unhealthy muffin for breakfast, relatively healthy lunch, then Olive Garden for supper.... if I don't eat tomorrow I may still lose this week!
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    No mistakes. I ate and enjoyed key lime pie & pizza and stayed within my cals! Just gotta enjoy what you eat and make it work!
  • HangoverSquare
    HangoverSquare Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Eating a Snickers bar was a bad move, killing 280 calories.
  • MRSCHAZZY
    MRSCHAZZY Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i logged 2 vodka drinks earlier..........i had 4.

i needed the extra calories so.....
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I really didn't do that bad, but I had planed on having a salad for dinner, and instead I let my 5yr old daughter talk me into making my homemade pizza, which is really really yummy and only 129 calories per slice, so not too bad =)
  • nene01pop
    nene01pop Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Since this is my first day... I had bbq pork ribs and rice... mmmm that blew my calories! I have 44 cals left and I have 3.5 hours left of my shift... not looking good at all. NO MORE BBQ RIBS
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Famous Dave's BBQ chicken for dinner.... I had no idea it'd be that many calories. My whole day wasn't that good; my daughter has health issues and we spent the day at Children's Hospital so lots of little bites of crap food added up as well