profile pictures real?

Options

Replies

• LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    it is really me... currently with wife for our anniversary (yesterday 6/12)
  • lythiam
    lythiam Posts: 32
    Options
    I don't see the point in using other people's pictures, I'm pretty enough to use my own.
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    YES THIS IS ME :)
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Mine are all of me, unless it's a photo of a Kettlebell or my Hello Kitty clock!
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    yeah all my pictures are me..... i would choose someone far better looking if i were going to give myself a differnt face lol!!

hahaha this
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    yeah all my pictures are me..... i would choose someone far better looking if i were going to give myself a differnt face lol!!
    Are you kidding ,,your beautiful..be proud of who you are

And yes mine are all me
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I think just about all of them are me with my kids and/or husband. One is of my oldest daughter as a baby, with our favorite cat who is now missing.
  • BecomingElle
    BecomingElle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    <<<<--- Not me! But I think it's kind of obvious hahah

I would never use a "realistic" photo that wasn't me, if that makes sense? Like I'd never try and come across as another person or give myself a different face.

I just have this picture because I find it really inspirational. Every time I log on I see the jeans I've always wanted to wear, a beautiful flat stomach that I could get a piercing in...and it just reminds me of why I'm doing this to be honest.
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    Yup it's me.
  • Miss_Chanelle
    Miss_Chanelle Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    All me (:
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    It was me, Mario! Haha, all of my pictures are of me, MFP friends and me, or my puppies and me.
    I'm not gorgeous or model-esque, but I am me, nobody else. I own up to who I am, how I look and what it took to get me here.
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I am the fish being held by some random bloke
  • ClintonnIsBlessed
    Options
    My profile pic is of the real me.
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm an ancient, powerful wolf-like demon who got sealed in a lucky cat statue for a good 50 years or so before a foolish human boy with spiritual power accidentally tripped over and broke the seal that bound me to my prison. Now I live with him and protect him from other demons while eating him out of house and home. He told me to lose a few pounds ;).

But nah, I don't know if I'll ever post pictures of myself~
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I think it's me...

Or I just use photoshop and put my face on this random guys pics. It makes my life seem fun, exciting and awesome.

And I agree I would choose someone more attractive then myself if I did use other pics lol, I would just feel weird doing so. Edit:it would also be pretty easy to find!! haha
  • TheBigBoots
    TheBigBoots Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yes, I really am 50 feet tall. They tell me it's glandular.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    That's all me. I bust my *kitten* to stay in shape and have no qualms about showing it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • rsqsquad05
    rsqsquad05 Posts: 125
    Options
    <
    Just Me :)
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Me. Wearing a mask of course ;-)
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Mine all mine...if I was going to use fake pics I'd pick someone a lot better looking than I. Lol.