body part lovin'

Options

Replies

• GermanicKnight
    Options
    My shoulders and back. I get a lot of compliments on them (I was a swimmer/diver) and even though I have some weight to shed from my stomach, my shoulders and back are nice.

I also love my hands. Strong and powerful, that is why I went into massage therapy.
  • BostonMatt
    BostonMatt Posts: 258
    Options
    My calves are by far my favorite.
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    My shoulders, my butt, my legs, my forearms, and my hair (is hair technically a "body part?")

I have many favorites because I have worked very hard to make them awesome. The biceps and abs are on their way.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Shoulders, chest & boobs ( o )( o )
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    At the moment, my legs. Even though I'm short they are slender and muscular from running.
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    My liver. It's just so useful.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    My liver. It's just so useful.

ROFL... yeah, but without your brain even your liver wouldn't be useful
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    man boobs...

look.. i have to have SOMETHING to keep me busy..

Friend request sent.
  • msarazine
    msarazine Posts: 65
    Options
    My elbows - love being able to bend my arms.
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Yes, but my brain gets in the way so often. Well, I shouldn't say that actually. The tools of the brain get in the way. The brain alone is a very beautiful organ, it is true. But the things that live inside it....

That haunts me.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Well, one muscle of mine tends to get a lot of loving but considering this is a family show I will say the next best is my forearms.
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    My biceps. I love to keep them defined and the women always want to touch them. Also a decent chest/stomach but I will always have a "football" type build on my stomach.
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna take a different approach and say I am proud of my whole body for what it can currently do and what it has the ability to do when I train it better. I am fully mobile... whereas some people aren't... and to me that is a blessing. Of course there are many things I want to change eg: tone up more, sculpt my abs, etc. but my body has put up with a lot of *kitten* from me so I am grateful it still hasn't given up on me and that I still have the chance to make healthier changes to it!

^^^this.

Oh and I love my neck.
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Well, one muscle of mine tends to get a lot of loving but considering this is a family show I will say the next best is my forearms.

:laugh: NICE!
  • RamTX22
    RamTX22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    my Calves nice big and strong
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Abs & arms are in a deadlock despite being in last place 6 months ago :laugh:
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    Booty :) It's a love/hate relationship when trying on jeans though!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    My feet. I've always had pretty feet.

My hands - being 5'11 has it's advantages

My legs - miles long - I'm just waiting until the pudge off my upper legs goes away!
  • Boomer1946
    Boomer1946 Posts: 124
    Options
    Lips. They're ALWAYS in shape.

:laugh:
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Well...to be honest with you, if I had a body like the one on your profile pic...I would be loving every singe inch of it :smile: