Hey everyone!!

Options
I joined the site awhile ago but never really used it. Now that I have it on my phone I am using it every day and so far so good! I am struggling with a lot of health issues right now and its making it hard. I have a large amount of weight to lose and would love some buddies to help me through it and trust me I am much more supportive for others then I am myself so I would be a great buddy for you :) Anyway a little about me. I am 32 and the proud momma to 1 little girl, I have been married almost 10 years, I have ALWAYS been large.. it started out that "oh shes just big boned" then "shes a little heavy" to where I am not.. obese! Its a sickening word and I don't want to be it anymore! If you are looking for a buddy please add me to your friends! I can't wait to make some new friends!

Replies

• MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me an add if you'd like. I have 100lbs to go. Best of luck to you!
  • cassidysmommy
    Options
    hey there :) i would love to be your buddy. i have about 80-100 to lose
  • JinksE21
    JinksE21 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to MFP and would love to add you as a buddy! Gotta take all the support we can, right?? :smile:
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey and congratz on your motivation :)
  • mrcheekychops81
    Options
    I just joined MFP today, i have around 175lbs to loose and will happily be your buddy