My hands. :happy:
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    boobs! lol
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Probably my boobs because even though I've been losing weight, they've been growing... I think it's because my body finally evened out it's hormones from stopping birth control and no longer playing intense sports. :)
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Well...to be honest with you, if I had a body like the one on your profile pic...I would be loving every singe inch of it :smile:

I would walk around naked, and ask strangers for money.
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    My legs and calves, especially since I started running. My hubby would add my butt, he is a lower half man. :)
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say that this is a wonderful thread. We spend so much time being taught to hate our bodies. My stomach's too big, my face has too many wrinkles, my hair is too frizzy... and do people usually take care of things they hate? No, of course not! So I think it's great to take stock of the things you DO like about your bodies!

For me, I think I have pretty dark blue eyes & high cheekbones. And I like being tall.
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My eyes
    My legs
    My ta-tas
    My tushy

Ranked in order, of course.
  • dawson555
    dawson555 Posts: 26
    Options
    Arm's probably:)
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Abs.....love my abs and other people's abs!! I'm starting to love my arms, wish i could love my legs/booty!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Well...to be honest with you, if I had a body like the one on your profile pic...I would be loving every singe inch of it :smile:

:blushing: thank you:blushing:
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    my eyes,, tha's about it.
    Options

I would walk around naked, and ask strangers for money.

eventhough I'm in a bikini *GASP*, I'm actually quite timid and would not walk around naked anywhere, let alone ask for money, lmfao!
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    my booty...it's always been my booty

I agree Q's booty and Rae's booty...:wink:

On me... my calves.... wanna guess where I'm finally seeing some definition...:laugh:
    Options
    I'm gonna take a different approach and say I am proud of my whole body for what it can currently do and what it has the ability to do when I train it better. I am fully mobile... whereas some people aren't... and to me that is a blessing. Of course there are many things I want to change eg: tone up more, sculpt my abs, etc. but my body has put up with a lot of *kitten* from me so I am grateful it still hasn't given up on me and that I still have the chance to make healthier changes to it!

:heart: this, Gummy Bear!
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    my eyes, smile, butt, arms :)
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My calves. Guys are jealous and girls love them.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    My legs, because, when I'm working out regularly, they could lift an elephant...well, maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but I FEEL like they could lift an elephant. And that's a pretty awesome feeling. :happy:
    Options
    lol...i dont like anything about myself apart from my eyes.

Can I just say you are gorgeous?
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    My green eyes they're awesome.

My lips they are full and have a nice cupid's bow to them and are a nice pinky shade. I don't wear lipstick just a gloss.

My hands I have long thin "magickal fingers" - yeah due to all the singing and piano playing I done during grade school through jr high. No I don't play anymore. I am thinking about singing again... :blushing:

My waist. I might be tiny, but I have a curvy waist.

My calves they are strong and shapely.

My feet they are cute and have gotten me around quite well. I used to walk everywhere and they done their job beautifully. I pamper them by painting my toes even in the winter.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    For me right now is my eyes.
    They have the ability to see beyond where I'm at now.
    I also see inspiration in looking at the rest of you.
    To the OP nice work!! Your efforts are showing!