Show me your running shoes!!!!!

Options
I am searching for a new running shoe any suggestions...so show me your running shoes...:laugh:

Replies

• CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    I am searching for a new running shoe any suggestions...so show me your running shoes...:laugh:

You should go to a specialty running store and get fitted for the proper shoe for your gait. The perfect shoe for me might actually cause injury for you. Then, pick the pair that feels the best from the suggestions made by the person doing the fitting. If you are lucky, they'll even be attractive. :)
  • Pomoch325
    Pomoch325 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yes, go to a specialty store that will fit you for shoes based on your gait. I went to Fleet Feet, but I know there are others. The shoes were not what I would have picked out looks wise, but I noticed a HUGE difference in my comfort. Sooo worth the extra expense.
  • kturner2012
    Options
    Yes, go to a specialty store that will fit you for shoes based on your gait. I went to Fleet Feet, but I know there are others. The shoes were not what I would have picked out looks wise, but I noticed a HUGE difference in my comfort. Sooo worth the extra expense.

I went to a specialty store and loved the shoes I purchased!! To make my experience even better, the specialty shoes that were suggested to me were less expensive that the Nike's I was planning to buy!
  • robhigareda
    robhigareda Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Definitely go somewhere for a gait analysis. It's a big help in choosing the right shoes. I highly recommend if you can do a neutral ride shoe any of the Brooks Pure Project line. They are very comfortable and supportive. I just switched to them from Nike's not that long ago, ran my first half marathon in them and they felt great. But again it all depends on your feet :)
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    549456_3571715807416_1735031829_n.jpg

nike free run