Bacon Sundae

Options

Replies

• faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with a rugby player. He would adore this!
  • niksinnotts
    niksinnotts Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    if you can have bacon with pancakes and syrup then why not with ice cream, i think i could be tempted if i had the spare calories!:glasses:
  • mrsbastone
    mrsbastone Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am going to avoid it only because I am watching what I eat. It sounds good.. I love bacon. Although if I were to splurge and eat something like this I too would like a bit of a higher quality dessert then BK's version.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I'm so over the "bacon on everything" fad. Just watch anything on the food channel for 2 minutes and someone will put bacon on SOMETHING.:grumble:

Yes, it's really good. :love:
    No, I don't want to hear about how it goes on everything because IT DOESN'T.:ohwell:
  • ninjacakegirl
    ninjacakegirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    As soon as it's at a Burger King in my area, I'll try it on my cheat day. I'm a huge fan of the bacon/chocolate combo!
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    Had the one at Dennys when they had their special. It was actually really good. You can't say gross until you actually try it.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    If I wasn't dieting I would! I love sweet and salty and the coffee shop down the street from my apartment makes Maple Bacon milkshakes that are to die for! LOL!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA YES ITS FANTASTIC ITS GREAT ITS BACON SO ITS FUNNY HA HA HA

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/629913-this-is-great-ha-ha-ha
  • SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Options
    'MERICA!!! Move over Red Hot sauce, we put bacon on everything.
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and bacon are delicious together. Not sure if I would like it with ice cream though. I would pretty much eat bacon with anything as it's my favorite food and has been all my life so I'm loving this bacon with everything fad. Now I feel more like a normal person instead of some freak who thinks bacon should be mixed with just about anything :bigsmile:
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I just posted the same topic on fb and ewww disgusting, I'm pregnant and I wouldn't try it!

But I am...and just might!! :flowerforyou:
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Yummmm
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    If I wasn't dieting I would! I love sweet and salty and the coffee shop down the street from my apartment makes Maple Bacon milkshakes that are to die for! LOL!

Where might I find this? yum!

I never liked donuts until I tried Voodoo donuts Maple bacon bars. Now I'll eat that donut.
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I will try it at least once :)
  • Sepheara
    Sepheara Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Dennys did it during their baconfest, the waitress told me they sold more then she expected.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Gag! That is all.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Bacon makes everything better.
  • rrrbecca11
    rrrbecca11 Posts: 477
    Options
    I don't eat dead animals anymore. Not with a fox or in a box or in my socks.
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Uggggh nasty. There is a restaurant here that has a very popular hamburger that I will never try that is just as gross. It is a burger on served on a Krispy Creme glazed donut. They also serve fried Oreo cookies and fried twinkies there. Talk about unhealthy.
  • Losingweightforgood2019
    Options
    I would like to try it. With the 510 calorie count, I think I will just "taste" it.:tongue: