Exercise Pants

Options
2»

Replies

• JB5349
    JB5349 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    The other option is to just get put a tiny hole in the pants at the seam and add a draw string.

I have had to do that with a couple of pairs of my yoga pants.... You can get a draw string at the fabric store for cheap and don't have to spend the money on pants..... at least not till you get to the size that you want to be.

Just a thought
  • TrishaGuy
    TrishaGuy Posts: 63
    Options
    I got a 2 pair pack form Sams Club (several years ago) Balley....they have a roll top so you can wear them high or low. I LOVE THEM and I have a mommy pouch.....they still carry them at my Sams I saw them last week but the ones I have are still in great shape so I did not buy any. Good Luck :smile:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Was hoping this thread would be about pants that magically counted as exercise just by wearing them

Got some from Home Shopping Network. Saw them on Dr. Oz. Lost 60lbs in two weeks! Message me for details.

</joking, joking>
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Ditto compression pants, especially if they have a drawstring. My favorites are Champion brand from Target.
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I've been using the Zagorra Hot pants, they are comfy and breathable and make you sweat 4x as much. I wear the flares but need a pair of capris, they are spendy though.

I have Zaggora hot pants too. LOVE THEM! Especially for the mom pouch!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Target C9 brand of workout sweats have a higher rise in the waist and s waistband tie.
  • girlie100
    girlie100 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    nike mesh field shorts are comfy and stay up when i'm running or soccer training :) not trousers i know cos i don't like wearing trousers :)