Need some constructive criticism with food diary!

Options
msperkey3
msperkey3 Posts: 93 Member
I need some advice on my eating...I'm usually always on the go but still try to eat somewhat right..
if you look at my diary, sometimes I don't put the food in the particular order in which I ate it, but it's all there...and I don't chart my water intake but can assure you, I don't drink enough!
Thanks in advance for any ideas...
I think I need more protein....and weekends are my free for alls :)

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    You need to open your diary :smile:
  • msperkey3
    msperkey3 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sorry! I'm new to this... Opened my diary~ thanks
  • macylbrock
    Options
    I would reduce the number of processed foods you eat, you seem to live off of shakes, protein bars, and bread. While they can be good meal replacements in a pinch, you are much better off eating less processed foods, like brown rice and oatmeal for your grains, maybe make a protein packed lunch the night before, such as chicken and lentil soup. As for the shakes, more often than not they are packed with sugar and fillers, you are better off taking a daily vitamin and a probiotic tablet with a healthy green smoothie.
    I am not saying you can't lose weight that way, but I think that you would have more energy and you would make more of a lifestyle change, rather than a temporary diet, by replacing those processed foods.