"that sexy triangle" NSV - PIC included =)

Options

Replies

• CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    to me this looks quite sickly... makes me want to put a cookie in their hand...

sexy triangle all the way!!! WOOP WOOP & congrats!!
    really like it and hope to achieve mine soon ;)
    While I definitely do not think it is a sign of health. As a person who has quazi it and who usually eats over 2000 calories most days, I would appreciate it if you didn't insult other members on the forum. Not everyone can or wants to alter their bone structure with a cookie to please you.
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    THIGH GAP!
  • CoderGal
    Options
    AHA! I found it...whatever it is that I have. The middle one:
    DIRTY_phphGCqBm.jpg

Now, what's that? Triangularized thigh gap :laugh:
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    DIRTY_phphGCqBm.jpg

HOT! Makes me want to work out...now. lol
  • misschubbybutterfly
    Options
    edited so I don't threadjack
  • CoderGal
    Options
    DIRTY_phphGCqBm.jpg

HOT! Makes me want to work out...now. lol
    Yeah that not being my body or butt, me to. We have the same leg shadows though, does that count? :P
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Can we get back to the OP and her victory, not what is considered a thigh gap or not?

Great job, OP! You look amazing and your thighs are uber sexy. Rawr!
  • CoderGal
    Options
    Can we get back to the OP and her victory, not what is considered a thigh gap or not?

Great job, OP! You look amazing and your thighs are uber sexy. Rawr!

Sorry boss, I already decided to stop (though sometimes it's fun to talk about a topic). Just wanted to clarify what hers was and what the holes are and what the double hole is lol. I'm sure if she didn't want the comments she could state it.
  • Monwilli
    Monwilli Posts: 24
    Options
    DIRTY_phphGCqBm.jpg

lmao. I thought this picture was photoshopped cause the middle gap almost looks like some sort of heart wand.

but congrats, OP! That's definitely something to be proud of.
  • casiopeiya
    casiopeiya Posts: 34
    Options

While I definitely do not think it is a sign of health. As a person who has quazi it and who usually eats over 2000 calories most days, I would appreciate it if you didn't insult other members on the forum. Not everyone can or wants to alter their bone structure with a cookie to please you.

First of all, I am the last person to insult anyone on this great supporting website!! I only expressed my opinion!! And excuse me for being a non-native-English-speaker and maybe not being able to get across what I meant!

I didn't meant this to be about health!! To me those legs on that particular picture look like legs from a girl with an eating disorder or at least some sort of muddled healthy selfdepiction -> therefore "sickly"
    I didn't want to open up a discussion about health or eating disorders on a victory thread of a friend of mine!

And please take a cookie joke, geez!!
  • gemmaldavies
    gemmaldavies Posts: 379
    Options
    Now a question, is this what everyone is calling thigh gap? :P I could care less if anyone has one, but I'm interested in knowing if its just general holes that count or something since everyone's talking about it haha...

For me if my legs are together with knees touching there's a hole between my knees and a part of my thigh and then another hole between the largest part of my thigh and my magic bits like the above poster. What's thigh gap, all of it? top half? bottom half? What's the rest. Let's put some terminology on made up insecurities :P

I think this tumblr_lyg2b9WOPD1rnitsco4_400.jpg is a thigh gap. Why this seems a goal to many, I'm not quite sure. I'd much rather have "that sexy triangle"!

YES...... Completely agree :o))
  • CoderGal
    Options

First of all, I am the last person to insult anyone on this great supporting website!! I only expressed my opinion!! And excuse me for being a non-native-English-speaker and maybe not being able to get across what I meant!

I didn't meant this to be about health!! To me those legs on that particular picture look like legs from a girl with an eating disorder or at least some sort of muddled healthy selfdepiction -> therefore "sickly"
    I didn't want to open up a discussion about health or eating disorders on a victory thread of a friend of mine!

And please take a cookie joke, geez!!
    What does that have to do with non-native-engish-speaker? If you go up to anyone and tell them what they have is sickly, I'm pretty sure they won't look happy about it. While I don't appreciate it when people say insulting things about others appearances that they cannot change, I'm not easily offended. I more said it for the rest of the population who happen to have it who do eat. I'm not going to argue with the picture. Or the cookie. I'd love a cookie.

And by the tone that I'm making up in my head you got rather upset at my message, and probably thought it was in a rather bad tone as well, which I hadn't really thought about. I was more just stating a statement, not getting mad at you about it, sorry if you took it that way! The last part was a joke ;) I am perhaps hard to read on the internet :P
  • shaynemann39
    Options

^this! thank you :flowerforyou:

now cool it kids, we are all built differently, I was feeling sexy for said triangle reasons, so I shared. I fully acknowledge that it may not be attainable to everyone but SO WHAT. I will never have petite tiny feet or a small skijump nose either... LOL

=)
  • casiopeiya
    casiopeiya Posts: 34
    Options
    And by the tone that I'm making up in my head you got rather upset at my message, and probably thought it was in a rather bad tone as well, which I hadn't really thought about. I was more just stating a statement, not getting mad at you about it, sorry if you took it that way! The last part was a joke ;) I am perhaps hard to read on the internet :P

:wink: *hands over cookie*
    I'm sorry... I think you're right! I probably took it with the wrong tone... And my answer on that tone was also probably TOM having a word in it, too! My statement, my opinion. Your statement, your opinion. Victory for Shayne on her awesome sexy triangle!! :drinker:
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow, I learned something new today. Now you've got me staring at women! LOL
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I thought the triangle was the thigh gap??

Triangle for the win :)
  • ajelove
    ajelove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great triangle!! hehe congrats
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options

^this! thank you :flowerforyou:

now cool it kids, we are all built differently, I was feeling sexy for said triangle reasons, so I shared. I fully acknowledge that it may not be attainable to everyone but SO WHAT. I will never have petite tiny feet or a small skijump nose either... LOL

=)

Now i feel better I have tiny feet but will never get your triangle
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

It is indeed very sexy! What training do youdo in gym?
  • kylamb
    kylamb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!