Honest Opinion on my body? Pics.

Options
I've been feeling self conscious about my body lately, mostly my love handles, pudgy belly and thighs. I've gone to the beach a couple times with my boyfriend and felt fine since I didn't know anybody else. But soon, I'll be around some family and friends in my bikini and for some reason I feel really self conscious. I know I look better than last summer, since I have lost 16 pounds, I just still feel unhappy with my body.

I'm not giving up on getting in shape, lately I've been pushing harder. I just need some affirmation that I don't look terrible. These pictures are from a June 1st.

DSCF2260.jpg
DSCF2263.jpg

Replies

• bazaar1982
    bazaar1982 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look great, is there a bit u dislike the most?
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options
    I only see one bad thing, you need to smile. You're rocking a bikini, I see no room for complaints, unless you're truly unhappy with something specific.
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    What?! Something must be wrong with you. You look great! You should be grinning your butt off:-)
  • sdavis0224
    sdavis0224 Posts: 23
    Options
    I totally understand what you are saying... i recently bought a new two piece from victoria secret and cant even put it on! I can wear my old suits in front of my friends but i'm in a new relationship and dont want him to see me in it. I know I dont look horrid but I feel like I do.... good job you look great!
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    You look great to me hun! I wish I looked that good in my bikini, I have horrible stretch marks from my 2 kids :grumble:
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful young lady, you really are! Keep working out and you will reach your goal. Despite the fact that you are not there yet (according to you) there will be many people on the beach wishing they had your body. Go proud. :)
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    You're doing SO well, beautiful.
    Seriously, look at how far you've come. You look amazing.
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm mostly unhappy with my belly pudge and love handles. I can deal with the thighs, but they don't make me happy.

:smile:
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everyone has something they don't like about their body. You're fine...I've seen a whole lot of others in bikinis that are a lot worse off than you, trust me! You rock your 2 piece!
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Yeah, maybe a little pudgy in the middle (welcome to the club), but you have gorgeous skin, awesome hair and a great figure despite the bit of extra fat. Keep working, you look great!
  • rhymeswithfox
    rhymeswithfox Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You and I have the same belly!!! Other than that dude you look really hot, don't worry, your chest will take all eyes away from any problem area lol! Just keep up with cardio and toning to try and work away that stomach. But seriously, there is no reason to not go out in a bikini- you look great, enjoy it :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'd kill starving children and puppies with ribbons on their collars to look like you do.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    would smash if single.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I love the pink on you with your blonde hair. And yeah, you look great. Seriously. :smile:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Yep, confidence and a smile is all that's lacking in those photos, otherwise you have nowhere to go but up :drinker: \m/
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    You look great! Very nice shape!
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I work with a lot of teens and youth, and to quote a song that I've used (targeted primarily to girls who have "body image" problems (which includes my daughter - and in my opinion, brought about by our irresponsible media: "There could never be a more beautiful you"
  • pennyrtyler
    pennyrtyler Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and healthy!
  • philippians4and13
    philippians4and13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Aww, so you've got a little bitty belly jiggle...it doesn't look bad at all. I think you look amazing. If the suit makes you feel less attractive just get another suit that hides it, although it doesn't need hiding. A strapless full coverage bottom vintage one piece would be awesome on you. Pair it with big white vintage sunglasses and you'll look like Hollywood.

Keep up the good work!