The State Fair & Halloween Candy in one day??!!

Options
Saturday is my weigh in day, and I'm pleased to announce that I'm down another 3 lbs. I had a really good week, but today we are taking in the state fair and tonight of course is trick or treating & a party. I'm going to be away from home most of the day, so I've decided I'm not going to worry myself about tracking calories. I'm going to do my best to try the "first two bites" rule. Allow myself to nibble on some corn dog, cotton candy, caramel apple, or whatever else strikes me as irresistible. I will do my best to not hoard food and obsess over it like I normally do. Instead, just enjoy being out with my kids on this beautiful fall day! I'll let you know later how it goes!!

Replies

• Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Have a great time. It sounds like you have a good plan in mind.
    Enjoy & then work it all off tomorrow!
    :flowerforyou:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Enjoy yourself and good luck! Sounds like you know what you're doing and you've found what works for you... 3 pounds in a week- woohoo! :drinker:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Susan, how'd it go??? Well, I hope! :bigsmile:
  • SlimmingdownSusan
    Options
    Well, it's Tuesday & I'm getting back on track. I did ok at the fair...had some bbq & treated myself to an ice cream cone. I did not stop at two bites, but I did share it with my 19 mo. old. Then that night I nibbled on some stuff at our party, but caved in to McD's by night's end. Ugh! I tried to get better by Sunday, but once again I talked myself into a Mexican restaurant. Actually Monday wasn't so bad, but I was too lazy to add up calories. I did make it to the gym for some yoga and elliptical, so I feel I'm off to a good start. Just can't let myself go off the wagon again this coming wkd! Thx for asking :)