Replies

• ammossrn
    ammossrn Posts: 43
    Options
    :)
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Are you serious? That's a real pic of you? When did you start? You have made so much progress!! Congrats.

:drinker:
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    second pic is hard to see but i see a huge difference still in your entire body. good job keep it up!
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!!! What a difference! Wish that second picture was a close up, lol...Great job!
  • beyondjupiter
    beyondjupiter Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Could you post a better after picture? I mean... those two pics don't look alike at all in body structure, hair, everything. I don't know why someone would post fake pics but it just doesn't look right at all.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    holy cow. you looked like michael cera before, and now? a beautiful male model.
  • azza_aesthetics
    Options
    yes ofcourse it is lol!! thankyou, been doing it for 2 years, just a year or 2 more and ill be happy i think :smile: thankyou
  • azza_aesthetics
    Options
    sorry the second pic isnt that clear ill take one in the exact spot (upstairs in my house) as the before pic to show a clearer image. sorry folks x
  • azza_aesthetics
    Options
    Could you post a better after picture? I mean... those two pics don't look alike at all in body structure, hair, everything. I don't know why someone would post fake pics but it just doesn't look right at all.

ive just taken a new pic how do i upload it to this topic? i even wore the same boxer shorts for you haha
  • gemmaldavies
    gemmaldavies Posts: 379
    Options
    holy ****!!! :O

well done dude. :o))
  • azza_aesthetics
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

thanks :happy: , i never even really realised i did well untill some people on here commented!! its really made me want to keep going!! i really cant thankyou enough for the praises. means a hell of a lot!! :flowerforyou:
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    HOLY..... COW. That is awesome. It is so motivating to see people transform their bodies. Way to go!
  • atessieri
    atessieri Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    holy cow. you looked like michael cera before, and now? a beautiful male model.

Ha Ha yes this ^^ I was thinking the exact same thing!
  • Shells06
    Shells06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job!!! :drinker:
  • azza_aesthetics
    Options
    lol i didnt even know who michael cera was untill i just googled him!! superbad guy!! and your right!! i did look like him hahaha :laugh:
  • gemmaldavies
    Options

thanks :happy: , i never even really realised i did well untill some people on here commented!! its really made me want to keep going!! i really cant thankyou enough for the praises. means a hell of a lot!! :flowerforyou:

and hes a sweetie as well... drools. haha :flowerforyou:
  • azza_aesthetics
    Options
    HOLY..... COW. That is awesome. It is so motivating to see people transform their bodies. Way to go!

thankyou darling, ive just put on another pic because some people found it hard to see the bedroom one. and maybe some people thought i was a fake so i wore the same boxer shorts!! haha
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    we believe u. lol

whats ur diet like? r u taking supplements/protein shakes etc?
  • azza_aesthetics
    Options

and hes a sweetie as well... drools. haha :flowerforyou:

i love your tattoo :blushing:
  • britcurl
    britcurl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    MEOW....Oh no, did I say that? You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!