before and after pic on my page

Options

Replies

• azza_aesthetics
    Options
    we believe u. lol

whats ur diet like? r u taking supplements/protein shakes etc?

i did it in a bulking and then cutting phase. first 7 months of gym i bulked (ate whatever i like in good cause) then 7 months on i cut (egg whites, lean meats, chicken, veg, fish, blah blah) then went on holiday. (i have the holiday pics from the first year half bulk/cut if anyone would like to see the first stage..) when i got home i realised i wanted to get bigger so started all over again. bulked for 8 months (ate like a pig), im now 3 months into my cutting stage so another 2,3 months i should be fairly good. my diet now at the moment is litterally
    meal 1 - 5 egg whites oats
    meal 2 - 2 tins of mackeral, 4 rivitas and vinegar
    meal 3 - chicken with salad or any veg i have at home
    meal 4 - i normaly just have some more chicken on its own with a bannana
    7pm - 8:30 workout
    last meal will be fish/lean meat with veg (mainly brocolli)
    and ill just have a small glass of milk before bed so im not hungry
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    DAAAAAYYYYUUMMMMMMM.
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    Well, great job! Amazing transformation! :bigsmile:
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    W.O.W.
  • azza_aesthetics
    Options
    Well, great job! Amazing transformation! :bigsmile:

thank you so much, i honestly have never used a website like this and didnt know what to expect! but the feedback im recieving is truly overwhelming!! every compliment i recieve truly gives me a bit more ambition to go for gold.
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    You look great! I think people want a closer pic. Maybe one showing your face to be able to compare to the before pic. Don't let it bother you. I've posted pics before where people accused me of using someone else's pic in the afters. I would love to see the face that goes with that bod. :wink:
  • gemmaldavies
    gemmaldavies Posts: 379
    Options
    we believe u. lol

i did it in a bulking and then cutting phase. first 7 months of gym i bulked (ate whatever i like in good cause) then 7 months on i cut (egg whites, lean meats, chicken, veg, fish, blah blah) then went on holiday. (i have the holiday pics from the first year half bulk/cut if anyone would like to see the first stage..) when i got home i realised i wanted to get bigger so started all over again. bulked for 8 months (ate like a pig), im now 3 months into my cutting stage so another 2,3 months i should be fairly good. my diet now at the moment is litterally

firstly ignore the jealous haters who think it is fake. the human body is capable of a lot and its amazing what difference a new diet/exercise regime can do to the whole body inc. the face.

love the strategy above of bulking/cutting. sounds like u dnt use protein shakes? i personally cudnt live without mine. huge well done. :)
  • gemmaldavies
    gemmaldavies Posts: 379
    Options
    we believe u. lol

firstly ignore the jealous haters who think it is fake. the human body is capable of a lot and its amazing what difference a new diet/exercise regime can do to the whole body inc. the face.

love the strategy above of bulking/cutting. sounds like u dnt use protein shakes? i personally cudnt live without mine. huge well done. :)
  • shaynemann39
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

:flowerforyou:
    outstanding !

I got accused of being fake when I posted my bikini pic w/ no face with my before pics..
    just prove em wrong !!

cheers darlin. xox
  • azza_aesthetics
    Options
    we believe u. lol

ill put a recent face pic on for you now. i didnt even consider the face so my bad :blushing:
  • azza_aesthetics
    Options
    we believe u. lol

sorry i could only find the last 2 pics with my face on 1 is 4 months ago one is last month with the shorter hair. my pics on here arnt very clear so again my bad :)
  • gmgburton
    gmgburton Posts: 11
    Options
    Great job man!!
  • azza_aesthetics
    Options
    Great job man!!

thanks man!, if anyone has any tips on improvement id take on any critisism onboard!! :glasses:
  • azza_aesthetics
    Options
    You look great! I think people want a closer pic. Maybe one showing your face to be able to compare to the before pic. Don't let it bother you. I've posted pics before where people accused me of using someone else's pic in the afters. I would love to see the face that goes with that bod. :wink:

done :blushing: :embarassed:
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    What's your workout routine? How often? What an accomplishment; you look great.
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Captain America- I salute you.
  • azza_aesthetics
    Options
    Captain America- I salute you.

haha captain UK :)
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    holy cow. you looked like michael cera before, and now? a beautiful male model.

Ha Ha yes this ^^ I was thinking the exact same thing!

Me too :-)
  • azza_aesthetics
    Options
    What's your workout routine? How often? What an accomplishment; you look great.

i change it every month at this very moment its

monday - biceps/ legs (i put more effort into my negatives, and do a whole 4 sets just on negatives and have a pal lift the weight to the top again)
    tuesday - chest/triceps/abs (6 sets incline dunbell press 35/40/45/50/45/40kg finish on 20kg till failure, then pretty much the same with flat bench but on the benchpress instead of dunbells to mix it up, finnish with cable flys and dips
    wednesday - 45mins cardio/abs (i see this as a rest day)
    thursday - delts, traps, shoulders
    friday - full body, light weights, no strain
    saturday - rest
    sunday - cardio - abs
  • azza_aesthetics
    Options
    holy cow. you looked like michael cera before, and now? a beautiful male model.

Ha Ha yes this ^^ I was thinking the exact same thing!

Me too :-)

maybe i should go for a role as hes stunt double in future movies? :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!