great job
  • azucena1004
    azucena1004 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome... WTG!! very inspiring :smile:
  • litelight
    litelight Posts: 53
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT! Thanks for the pics and sharing your strategy.
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look beautiful!!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Wow and yet we have the exact same stats almost I'm 5'4 and needing to lose 60 pounds to begin with. You just inspired me great job on your hard work!!!!
  • pooperscooper0
    Options
    whoa, you look amazing! inspiring.
  • Lkoblara
    Lkoblara Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 175 and 150 is my (first) goal. I can only HOPE that I look as good as your 155 pic! Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the awesome work, it's obviously paying off!
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Wow...I started my journey 5, yes 5 years ago...I was at 214 then...I have been stuck in the 180's for 3 years...your photos has given me hope. Thank you!
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Fab progress hunny, you look great! We've got very similar stats (and I'm also a mummy) so will add you :) well done once again!:flowerforyou:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow good job you look great :happy: :drinker:
  • jmeza408
    jmeza408 Posts: 56
    Options
    Wow and yet we have the exact same stats almost I'm 5'4 and needing to lose 60 pounds to begin with. You just inspired me great job on your hard work!!!!
    thank you very much my goal is 85lbs so im almost there and really hope to be there soon. But to be honest when i look at myself in the mirror i still see myself as in the first pic :ohwell: i just think its my mind playing games with me.
  • jmeza408
    Options
    Wow...I started my journey 5, yes 5 years ago...I was at 214 then...I have been stuck in the 180's for 3 years...your photos has given me hope. Thank you!
    Dont worry soon you will be there some times it just takes some time. Keep yourself motivated to keep going.
  • jmeza408
    Options
    You look amazing! Even at your starting weight you didn't look that heavy. You are lucky-you have a total hourglass figure! I am an apple. : / Thanks for sharing. Very inspiring!
    thanks and tust me i looked real bad at sw lol.. i just hope i dont lose all my good features :)
  • Boston_Jon
    Boston_Jon Posts: 24
    Options
    Really inspiring. Great work!
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    thank you very much my goal is 85lbs so im almost there and really hope to be there soon. But to be honest when i look at myself in the mirror i still see myself as in the first pic :ohwell: i just think its my mind playing games with me.

Try and work on this. You need to see yourself as you are now. As gorgeous as ever but very slim now.
    Congratulations!!!
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Amazeballs! U look fab, mama!
  • jmeza408
    Options

Try and work on this. You need to see yourself as you are now. As gorgeous as ever but very slim now.
    Congratulations!!!
    Oh im definetly trying but it is a little hard after being heavy my whole life even as a child. I just think it will hit me when i hit gw and i just hope i dont go over board and keep wanting to lose weight that is my biggest fear. But other then that thank you very much for the comment. :happy:
  • jmeza408
    Options
    Amazeballs! U look fab, mama!
    thank you. your beautiful yourself.
  • Ueropa
    Ueropa Posts: 73
    Options
    You were beautiful before but you are so gorgeous now! You give me hope that after 3 kids I can have a flat tummy!
  • akadrea
    akadrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation - you look great - fantastic job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!