Decorative Pillows - Please Explain

Options
2»

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should ask your wife. We aren't the ones who put pillows in your house.
  • bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm a woman. I detest decorative pillows. YES, they look pretty but they are USELESS and get in the way. Drives me nuts. We have one that came with our couch and it bugs me to no end. It is always just perfectly in the way of where I want to be sitting.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I think you need to take pictures to show us...that or give me your wifes contact info so she can help me do the pillow thing in my house... I LOVE PILLOWS!
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    lol! Because society and interior designers tell us that is what you are suppost to do.
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    This has me laughing hysterically!
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    This has me laughing hysterically!

AGREED! :laugh:
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have extra pillows on my bed. It makes the room look sexy and they are functional as well since I can't exactly lie flat because of some medical issues. In the rest of the house...not so much, now shoes...well now you're talking!
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    Screen-Shot-2011-08-31-at-10.40.46-AM.png

Explained. Next.

This reminds me of Comic- Con last year.. Oh the memories.

I love you all. :heart:

p.s. I HAVE THIS EXACT OUTFIT! ...I just need to fit into it again. It's from leiasmetalbikini.com.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    but I loves my pillows..I have more now...many more...this was my beginings....

302625_10150337698253769_124882396_n.jpg
  • Dadof8
    Dadof8 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    After reading your Bio, you could take them out back and use them for targets! PULL!
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Screen-Shot-2011-08-31-at-10.40.46-AM.png

Explained. Next.

That is so funny!! And true, I know that is why all the women I know use decorative pillows.
  • ChristinaK69
    ChristinaK69 Posts: 249
    Options
    After reading your Bio, you could take them out back and use them for targets! PULL!

Hey, never thought of that. Sounds like a good plan. Take pics if you do. LOL
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You know, I never really thought about it but I don't know why we do that. And now i'm suddenly questioning everything in my life.
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You have no idea how much I laughed at this!!! Your wife must decorate some of the houses I clean!!
  • angemarie23
    Options
    Your post made me literally laugh out loud! I'm not sure what to tell you. I happen to be a woman who keeps all of her decorative pillows in the....oh wait...that's right...I don't HAVE any decorative pillows and any "extra" pillows that came with our bed set that aren't actually being used for sleeping are in the closet.

Oh, and I only own 3 pairs of shoes, can't cook, don't like shopping just for the "sake of shopping". Maybe that explains my lack of fascination with pillows. I'm just not normal.

:-)