Workout videos

Options
Does anyone have any suggestions on really good workout videos I could purchase at a store such as Target? I already own 30 day shred and ripped in 30 but am looking for me. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Replies

• tjungkunz
    tjungkunz Posts: 39
    Options
    Been looking to add some myself since it's the bulk of my exercise. Currently using Jillian Michael's Burn Fat Boost Metabolism, have a love/hate relationship w/ it lol! LOVE her videos & heard kickboxing one is fab! Feel free to ad me if your looking for more support :)
  • ssp1977
    ssp1977 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    If you like Jillian you will probably like Jackie. I am about two weeks into her DVD called: Jackie Warner's Xtreme Timesaver Training It's a compact workout using multiple muscle groups and combines strength with cardio, similar to Jillian's Shred DVD. I like it because it's only about 30 minutes and my HRM says I am burning about 265 calories. I don't think they carry it at Target though. I bought it from Amazon for less than $10.
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Try any of the workout vids on blogilates.com! They're free and so much fun!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    if you like Jillian def try her Killer Buns and Thighs dvd. I am in the last week of it right now and I really like it! Tough workouts, especially when you go 10# and up in weights, and I have seen a def change in those problem areas!
  • jadedbutterfly71
    jadedbutterfly71 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Jillian's kickboxing dvd is awesome...I like 6 week 6 pack, and extreme shed and shred, also. LOVE Jilian...lol
  • mightyminerva
    mightyminerva Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I quite like the beginning level Tae Bo workouts. They were the thing that got me into exercising consistently. I don't know where would sell them (I'm assuming they're a bit old compared to Jillian's, for example), but the 40-50 minute workouts are challenging and paced well for me.

I also own some yoga DVDs I bought at Target (near the bikes and workout equipment) from Gaiam, and I believe I have a fun Bollywood dance DVD from there, as well! Dance isn't my particular thing, but I think if you're a Zumba fan you'd like those.

You can't buy them at Target, but I love DDPYoga. I have the first set and love the cardio + strength + breathing!
  • hellohoney86
    Options
    I've just started the 10 minute trainer series and it's good so far! I find the workouts are somewhat tough and it's easy to make them more challenging with the belt/straps.
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Any of Jillian's other DVDs are awesome. I love extreme shed and shred and her kickbox fastfix. Yoga meltdown and 6 wk 6 pk are okay, but you don't see much of a calorie burn with those! Good luck!
  • brogers916
    brogers916 Posts: 58
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I appreciate it!
  • anorton45
    anorton45 Posts: 62
    Options
    I don't think you can buy them in the store, but I like Turbo Fire, it's my soulmate workout... Addicted to the fire drills. Also Hip Hop Abs and Rockin Body are fun!
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Love tae bo, chris freytag and jeanette jenkins dvd's.

www.collagevideo.com
  • cnick21
    cnick21 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Try any of the workout vids on blogilates.com! They're free and so much fun!

i was just on the threads to try and get ideas for new free video workouts and after reading your post about blogilates, i went onto their website and before i knew it, i did the pop pilates and a pop cardio session. THANK YOU for suggesting this site, its awesome and i love the chicks personality...very easy for me to follow along too, unlike some other workout vids out there. thanks again..great recommendation!!