Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
I'm doing the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution but can not figure out how many calories I'm burning during my workouts - anyone have any advice or know where I can find this information? Thank you!

Replies

• breeanreyes
    breeanreyes Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I had to use a HRM to get mine, and it works out to right at 10 calories per minute... I am in OK shape (i can finish the workouts but they're tough), i'm 5'4" and a fairly muscular 178 lbs... I think if you figure right around there you won't be over-estimating :)
  • lukadu
    lukadu Posts: 12
    Options
    You need to get a Heart Rate montor with calorie counter. It is the only way you can exactly determine how much you're burning.
  • nwinterberg
    Options
    thank you so much! Right now I don't have a heart rate monitor so I am tracking the cardio work out as circuit training, general, but how will I track the actual workouts? the same way, under cardio??? Not sure when I'll be able to get a heart rate monitor...
  • michelechavez
    Options
    Heart rate monitors are not that expensive. You should be able to find one for a reasonable price. Check on Amazon or Ebay.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have this program as well. On phase 1 I was burning about 180 calories. Phase 2 I started burning 200ish calories. Now phase 3 I burn 230ish. Good luck!
  • Maiello1970
    Maiello1970 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I read elsewhere that you can count under Cardiovascular - Circuit training at 440 calories.... does that sound right?
  • Maiello1970
    Maiello1970 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just weighed in and lost 3.7 pounds this week!!!!!