Looking for someone with similar goals to e-mail

Options
I'm having really serious motivational issues and I think I need a special kind of help to get motivated. Nobody that I know in real life has been willing to do this with me, so I figured I'd ask here and see if anyone else has a similar need.

I haven't been able to get myself to work out more than 2 days a week for the last couple months. I really need to change that. I want someone who will e-mail with me in the morning to ask, "What workout will you be doing today?" and in the evening to say, "Did you do your workout today?" and at the end of the week too so we can compare how we did that week. We could alternate every other day for whose job it is to e-mail first. It would be a combination of motivation and light competition to see who worked out the most days that week.

I'm looking for someone to e-mail whose situation is similar to mine. Here are my stats:

Female
25 years old
5'4
161.5 pounds
130 pound goal weight

Let me know if you're interested and we'll exchange e-mail addresses.

Replies

• tauny78
    tauny78 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    OMG! Other than our age, we have the same stats! I'm 34 years old, I'm 5'4", CW is 161.4, and my goal is also 130. My SW was 200, so I'm over half way...but I could always use more encouragement...especially with workouts!
  • trekkiebeth
    trekkiebeth Posts: 172
    Options
    Cool! I'll send you a DM! :)
  • ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm game!!

26 years old
    5'3
    187 pounds
    155 goal weight
  • Rebroland
    Rebroland Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Let me know if you're looking for somebody else to e-mail!! We are very similar!

Height: 5'2
    Current Weight: 169
    Goal Weight: 125-130 (we'll see when we get there).

I'm getting married on 09/02 and I'd really like to be under 150 - even if it's just 149.8! lol. I have promised myself that every day between now and then, I will do some sort of exercise - whether it be just a long walk on a very busy day. I am going to do weight training circuits every other day and my current top exercise is running - I have a 5 mile race on Sunday!
  • trekkiebeth
    Options
    Hm, would you guys all want to do a group e-mail?
  • tauny78
    tauny78 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    A group e-mail sounds great to me! This could be the kick in the butt I need to get me to the gym more often!
  • Rebroland
    Options
    Sounds good to me as well!! My e-mail is Rebroland@gmail.com
  • trekkiebeth
    Options
    Ok, reply or DM me with your e-mail addresses and I'll e-mail everyone in the morning to start us off. :)

Mine is trekkiebeth@yahoo.com
  • geteducated
    Options
    I would also like to be a part of this. I'm 41, 5'8" and 280. My goal is 120 to lose my email is smile3793@yahoo.com
    Thanks
  • Rebroland
    Options
    Mine is: Rebroland@gmail.com :)
  • ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    yea sure Aerikaawright@gmail.com
  • Saiklor
    Saiklor Posts: 183
    Options
    if you want to friend me I'm usually on here every day

I'm 5'5
    SW 160
    CW 152.5
    GW 125-130ish (I've never been that small so I have no idea what it'll be like!)

feel free to friend me on here!
  • emelypoynter
    Options
    Add me in! emelypoynter@gmail.com
    29 years old
    SW 154
    CW146
    GW 130 (ish)
    height 5'6"
  • jmm774
    jmm774 Posts: 34
    Options
    Can I get in on this too please? It is a great idea.

I am 5'2"
    SW 161 lbs
    GW 125 - 130
    37 years old (for another month anyway)
  • jmm774
    jmm774 Posts: 34
    Options
    Can I get in on this too please? It is a great idea.

I am 5'2"
    SW 161 lbs
    GW 125 - 130
    37 years old (for another month anyway)

Duh. Email might help: commonmime@gmail.com
  • Steen_bean
    Steen_bean Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Steen_bean
    Steen_bean Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm having really serious motivational issues and I think I need a special kind of help to get motivated. Nobody that I know in real life has been willing to do this with me, so I figured I'd ask here and see if anyone else has a similar need.

I haven't been able to get myself to work out more than 2 days a week for the last couple months. I really need to change that. I want someone who will e-mail with me in the morning to ask, "What workout will you be doing today?" and in the evening to say, "Did you do your workout today?" and at the end of the week too so we can compare how we did that week. We could alternate every other day for whose job it is to e-mail first. It would be a combination of motivation and light competition to see who worked out the most days that week.

I'm looking for someone to e-mail whose situation is similar to mine. Here are my stats:

Female
    25 years old
    5'4
    161.5 pounds
    130 pound goal weight

Let me know if you're interested and we'll exchange e-mail addresses.
    '

WE ARE SO SIMILAR!!
    Im 5'4
    SW: 163.1
    CW: 140
    UGW: 130

Yaaayyy! So similar :)