Replies

• itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    picture=3920404
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    lilmzzgreeneyez Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    yea see i dont want to get intoa bikini honestly. i mean it would be great but its not my goal at all. my goal is to be stronger healthier and happier. plus i would LOVE to be able to wear clothes that i dont have to buy at speciality stores. i motivate myself i guess by thinking "you deserve better than this" and by this i mean being unhealthy and unhappy.
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    yea see i dont want to get intoa bikini honestly. i mean it would be great but its not my goal at all. my goal is to be stronger healthier and happier. plus i would LOVE to be able to wear clothes that i dont have to buy at speciality stores. i motivate myself i guess by thinking "you deserve better than this" and by this i mean being unhealthy and unhappy.

That's great!! That's a wonderful goal... probably much better than mine in the long run!
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    DaoneandonlyMe Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    pervert1.jpg
  • itsafrappe
    Options
    can you see it cuz cant. its in my profile anyway.
  • cjdcmom
    cjdcmom Posts: 28
    Options
    "This body hasn't seen a bikini since 1979, and even then it was under protest."
    tehehe...that's funny:-)
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    Options
    i have alot more to lose than you and i have a ton more to gain. my life depends on getting healthy. if i continued down this unhealthy road any longer i wouldnt live long. the time i have left would be miserable and painful. there are so many problems that can come with severe obesity where i am. i have 150 lbs to lose in all and when i get to be in a normal weight range i feel like that is when i will feel better in general.
  • vklebanova
    Options
    i have alot more to lose than you and i have a ton more to gain. my life depends on getting healthy. if i continued down this unhealthy road any longer i wouldnt live long. the time i have left would be miserable and painful. there are so many problems that can come with severe obesity where i am. i have 150 lbs to lose in all and when i get to be in a normal weight range i feel like that is when i will feel better in general.

Weight to lose is weight to lose. Just remember the less you have to lose the harder it gets. My first 10 lbs came off pretty easy... now it's just a battle to lose like half a pound. I literally CHEERED today when I lost 0.4 lbs today for the first time in 5 weeks.
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    Options
    is that half a lb really such a big deal? in all honesty are u losing cause u want to be at a certain number and why? i mean sounds like you are good where you are and just need to maintain right?
  • vklebanova
    Options
    DEFINITELY not happy where I am. I'm at 137 and want/need to get down to 115.

Is it necessary? I guess that depends on who you are... I have people telling me I'm crazy for losing weight.. however I am no happy and I don't feel healthy. At the end of the day.. that's what matters.

I'm losing because I want to be happy when I look in the mirror everyday. That's the honest truth... also i want to be able to run.. I smoked for 8 years and quit about 8 months ago... it's soooo hard for me to run.

Yes that half a pound is big deal especially when the scale hasn't budged in 5 weeks!!
  • vklebanova
    Options
    I didn't see it but I did find it in your profile. NICE WORK!!
  • MonkeyFlower
    MonkeyFlower Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    sorry cant post pics while at work (although am not wearing much in my profile pic anyway!) but just wanted to say good work you look great! and i would be cheering for 0.4 lost too - it gets so hard when your near the end!!!
  • itsafrappe
    Options

thank you. i do have a long way to go but i have made it a long way from where i was, just the fact that i uploaded that pic shows a huge boost in my confidence
  • vklebanova
    Options
    sorry cant post pics while at work (although am not wearing much in my profile pic anyway!) but just wanted to say good work you look great! and i would be cheering for 0.4 lost too - it gets so hard when your near the end!!!

Thank you and you have a sexy belly!!! what's your secret?!
  • vklebanova
    Options

thank you. i do have a long way to go but i have made it a long way from where i was, just the fact that i uploaded that pic shows a huge boost in my confidence

Yes it does - always remember to pat yourself on the back *no food rewards!*
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    Options
    oh okay. well i guess i thought u meant u only have half a lb and ur done lol. i didnt realize u had another 15 or so lbs to lose. i understand that.
  • itsafrappe
    Options
    22689284_977.jpg

ok i think i figured this posting thing out
  • MonkeyFlower
    MonkeyFlower Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    ahh :blushing: thank you! and wish i did have a secret! just doing the whole healthy eating and exercising 3 times a week thing :tongue: (that and having 3 boys running round the house never letting you sit down and rest!)
  • angelashay42
    angelashay42 Posts: 286
    Options
    I would, but I'm a little afraid of what some people on here might say. Not everyone is very nice. =/