Red Team Week 27!

Options
Good Morning Red Team!

I have walking pneumonia (I expected it given my immunocompromised state. I'm actually surprised I'm not worse). The only problem I have is.... my abs are SOOOO sore. And it hurts SOOOO much when I cough... forever. Not cool. :ohwell:

173.6 today, but I'll round that up to 174. Which is actually quite odd because its TOM now too. I guess I haven't really eaten the past few days...

Anyway, I hope you all had [and will have] great weeks! :smile:

Replies

• anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Oh Mel, I hope you get better. I'll pray for you. Although the sore abs means your building muscle. I had a friend who blamed her flat stomach on her smokers cough.....:wink:

Me, however, I'm up 199. I know it's because I'm less active because I'm behind a desk all day. But I get my 30 to 40 minute walks in... I think I'm missing something.
  • Das_Modell
    Options
    My halloween kind of sucked. I should have gotten a different costume.

*sigh* well my weight for today is 119.6. Im gonna start making some big changes. Not just with losing weight and eating healthy either.
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am weighing in today at 149. I only got in 4 days of working out last week. Hopefully this week, I will be able to make it at least 5-6 days!! Mel I hope that you start feeling better soon! :flowerforyou:

-Mack
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 197. Much better than the embarrasing number last week. :laugh: And the halloween candy sucked me in too a little. Damn candy lol

Hope you start feeling better Mel. :flowerforyou:
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Oh Mel, I hope you get better. I'll pray for you. Although the sore abs means your building muscle. I had a friend who blamed her flat stomach on her smokers cough.....:wink:

Me, however, I'm up 199. I know it's because I'm less active because I'm behind a desk all day. But I get my 30 to 40 minute walks in... I think I'm missing something.

Ok now I'm stumped. I woke up this morning at 193. Was all that water weight?? 6 pounds? NO WAY!??:noway:
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    Just thought I would let you know that I just received my Turbo Jam dvd last night. As soon as I got home I popped one of the discs in and did Cardio Party. Let me tell you....it was awesome! Great music great moves and in about an hour I burned a little over 400 calories. I will be working my way throught the other 4 workouts on the discs, but so far I would recommend Cardio Party! :smile:

-Mack
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options

Ok now I'm stumped. I woke up this morning at 193. Was all that water weight?? 6 pounds? NO WAY!??:noway:

Its possible! Could be a pound weight loss with 5 pounds of water weight. Maybe your sodium was a little high the night before on your first weighin... or other factors than can cause your body to hold water.

Mack - I'm gonna have to try the Turbo Jam. Where do you find them and how much do they generally run?
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Mack - I'm gonna have to try the Turbo Jam. Where do you find them and how much do they generally run?

I got mine for about $14 on Amazon. It has 5 workouts:
    1. Learn & Burn
    2. 20 Minute
    3. Turbo Sculpt
    4. Cardio Party
    5. Ab Jam

The longest workout is about 45 minutes and that is Cardio Party. It has great music and Chalean is a great motivator. I ALMOST bought the set from beachbody, but decided just to buy the DVD and some weighted hand gloves from Amazon. The total was about $30 as opposed to $60 from beachbody. You should look into it!!

-Mack
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am sorry but I've been super sick the past couple days. Today is the first day I've been able to even get up to do anything. :frown:
    But, the bad news is that since I've been too weak to do anything, even to eat or drink, I lost 4.4 pounds in the last three days. So, while I'm at 168.8 now, I am not excited about it at all. Well, I'm going back to bed now, I hope everyone else is doing great! :flowerforyou:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, busy stressful week for me, obviously since this is the first time I've made it here this week. I am not weighing in this week, it's TOM and I've indulged in too much halloween candy...hopefully better next week.
    I hope all the sickies feel better soon! Have a good rest of the week!
    Jenn :bigsmile:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am sorry but I've been super sick the past couple days. Today is the first day I've been able to even get up to do anything. :frown:
    But, the bad news is that since I've been too weak to do anything, even to eat or drink, I lost 4.4 pounds in the last three days. So, while I'm at 168.8 now, I am not excited about it at all. Well, I'm going back to bed now, I hope everyone else is doing great! :flowerforyou:

Hope you feel better soon! :flowerforyou:

It must be that time of year... everyone is getting sick. I've been fighting this cold thats trying to take over for a week now.