College!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I'm looking to meet some college students who are looking to lose weight before going back next semester. I am transferring schools and will be going to a new college this fall and would like to lose those last 15 pounds and finally reach my goal weight. Please add me if you feel like it. We can help motivate each other! :)

Kendall

Replies

• pduckworth
    pduckworth Posts: 133
    Options
    Hi there :) I'm a junior at USF. I'm also looking to lose some weight before the semester starts. Feel free to add me!
  • Genericwit
    Genericwit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm a senior (a fifth year senior, because I switched majors from literature to nursing, so no laughing!), and I'd like to be a healthy nurse when I graduate. Because now when I tell patients to restrict their diet or seek nutritional counseling because of hypertension/diabetes/cholesterol/overall health, they give me that look of, "mmmhmmm, you first."

Anyone can feel free to add me. Haha.
  • walikeheke
    Options
    Hey, I'm on summer break right now for school. I'm just trying to lose weight (considerable) before graduation, which is next June, before I go on a backpacking trip through Europe as my undergrad graduation present, before I head off to grad school. I thought it would be easier to diet at home with my parents but it's actually tougher! Does anyone else have that problem?
  • marvelousmeg422
    marvelousmeg422 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I want to lose weight before college in the fall at UF!
  • lucy0326
    lucy0326 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just got my A.A but transferring to UofH to get my B.S, feel free to add me! That goes to anyone :)
  • 30poundsofbeauty
    Options
    Same! I previously lost weight last summer but you know college... i gained back a lot -_- Want to lose it all again this summer and tone up.