To the married guys out there...

Options
I like having the support, this site is mainly women and so for that...When you begin to have female support on here...it begins to look like your on here not to lose weight....but to flirt with the women on here...I am looking for support from other married men out there...that are in the same boat I am..wanting to lose weight without upsetting the person we are trying to lose the weight for..and be around for our families.....

Let me know what you think...

Replies

• mikeschratz
    mikeschratz Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! Add me!
  • Ed_81
    Ed_81 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm a married guy too, I'd be happy to be your online friend and offer my support dude. My better half is an active user of this site too (as is most of her family lol) It's great to have support online, but it's also great to have it in real life :)
  • johncole90
    johncole90 Posts: 23
    Options
    I agree completely!
  • johncole90
    johncole90 Posts: 23
    Options
    Add me if you want.
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Sounds good add me.

. My wife asked "why do you have mostly women friends on there?" Then I showed her guys I had tried to add who wrote back and said "sorry dude straight guy here" or my favorite "I'm not a *kitten*!!!!!"
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys, I could do with some more male mates on here.
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused. You say,
    ...I am looking for support from other married men out there...that are in the same boat I am..
    That implies you are male.

Yet your profile states,
    Urbnoutdrzmn731 has chosen to keep her profile private.
    Her profile. Have you not set your profile up correctly, perhaps?

Add me if you want extra support. I've been here some time and MFP is working for me.
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Some of us ladies are friends with guys without the flirting *just saying*
  • BostonMatt
    BostonMatt Posts: 258
    Options
    This is a weight-loss site?
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    This is a weight-loss site?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Married guys can friend me any time!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused. You say,
    ...I am looking for support from other married men out there...that are in the same boat I am..
    That implies you are male.

Yet your profile states,
    Urbnoutdrzmn731 has chosen to keep her profile private.
    Her profile. Have you not set your profile up correctly, perhaps?

Add me if you want extra support. I've been here some time and MFP is working for me.

Look again....this person's account has been deactivated
  • fishermanbob
    Options
    I am new to this you can add me, my wife let me sign on as long as I do not accept any female friends
  • MrUgly
    MrUgly Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wait, your wife dictates who you can be friends with?

Okay.
  • urbanoutdoorz
    Options
    I like having the support, this site is mainly women and so for that...When you begin to have female support on here...it begins to look like your on here not to lose weight....but to flirt with the women on here...I am looking for support from other married men out there...that are in the same boat I am..wanting to lose weight without upsetting the person we are trying to lose the weight for..and be around for our families.....

Ok Someone brought up a great point and I was unaware...I set up my account as a female by mistake...so if you would like to be friends...please resend your requests...thanks...
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options

Ok Someone brought up a great point and I was unaware...I set up my account as a female by mistake...so if you would like to be friends...please resend your requests...thanks...

Ok, this explains your deactivated account. Hope that you find the help and encouragement from other married men.
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want.
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well , anyone here can feel free, i'm just here for support and to give no matter what the gender
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Sounds good add me.

. My wife asked "why do you have mostly women friends on there?" Then I showed her guys I had tried to add who wrote back and said "sorry dude straight guy here" or my favorite "I'm not a *kitten*!!!!!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    If you've established a new account, feel free to add me too. I'm just on these forums trying to connect and support whoever is on the same path as me trying to make a positive difference in their health and fitness, regardless of gender.

9114468.png

Advice is worth exactly what you pay for it!
    <=>