Halfway to 100!

Options

Replies

• ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Amazing! It's is hard to believe you accomplished so much in the last six months. You look great!
  • mminnic
    mminnic Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OMG! Congrats, you can tell you've put a lot of hard work and determination. Thanks for sharing, it really inspires me to keep going.
  • diva1413
    diva1413 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Keep up the great work!
  • pinamarie07
    Options
    :smile: You look amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Well done you look wonderful :o)

Great inspiration!
  • Janettecolantonio
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 104
    Options
    Phenomenal. You look amazing. Congratulations on your success :bigsmile:
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Girl can I just tell you that you are my hero! I have your body before and I think I may have mentioned this before, but I can't wait to be like your halfway to 100 pic!! You inspire me and motivate me!! Thank you so much!!! You look absolutely fabulously magnificent!!!!
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!

You are half way there.

:smile:
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wish I had found you sooner! I started MFP on January 3, 2012. I've lost a little over 20 pounds, which I am proud of, but WOW!!! You have done totally amazing! We started at the same weight too! Can't help but wonder if I would've been more strict on myself having you as a friend... friendly competition being the same start weight and beginning the lifestyle change at the same time. YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE! Keep up the great work and best wishes on your continued success!!!
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    WOW. As others have said, you look awesome! You have some rockin curves too!!
    Very inspirational to me also.
    May I ask your age?
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all!!! It makes me feel even better to have so much support!!!

I'm 27.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great!!
  • cherrypie556
    cherrypie556 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well done hun, you are doing amazingly!
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    amazing. I started at 240 and in January and I still havent hit onederland yet....so annoying.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • juliekbwell
    Options
    Thanks again, everyone! ;)
  • fudgecube
    fudgecube Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Absolutely phenomenal! How did you drop so much so quickly!! It's amazing, you can tell you've worked really hard :)
  • vetboss
    vetboss Posts: 9
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats!!! :smile:
  • juliekbwell
    Options
    Absolutely phenomenal! How did you drop so much so quickly!! It's amazing, you can tell you've worked really hard :)

I'm not sure. Think it has something to do with the fact that I had gotten up to the biggest I'd ever been and my body didn't like it or consider it 'suitable', so it just came off fast. That's my illogical thinking, lol. I'm not real sure, just hard work I guess. ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!