Zwow or bodyrock

Options
Hi,
Is there anyone else out here who use the Zwow workouts or Bodyrock workout. (Prefare Zwow personally)

Replies

• LRA11
    LRA11 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I do Bodyrock but have been meaning to check out Z since she left :)
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I don't really care for bodyrock since Z left.
  • clarehodgson14
    Options
    you deffo need to check Zwow out.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of those ....what are they?
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Bodyrock just isn't the same without Zuzana. I don't do either of the workouts. If I did, I would either do the Zwows or old Bodyrock workouts from when she was still there. I just can't watch the new videos. The whole Lisa Marie's Zuzanification thing creeps me out.
  • clarehodgson14
    Options

bodyrock tv is quiet a complicated site but zwow is on youtube. they are HIIT/interval fat burning exercise routines. body rock uses equipment and body wieght. Zwow mainly bodyweight and some free weights. totally free and great for fat burning and toning.
  • clarehodgson14
    Options
    Bodyrock just isn't the same without Zuzana. I don't do either of the workouts. If I did, I would either do the Zwows or old Bodyrock workouts from when she was still there. I just can't watch the new videos. The whole Lisa Marie's Zuzanification thing creeps me out.

it is a bit creepy.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options

it is a bit creepy.

Sounds interesting.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options

I sent you the links, but here they are in case anyone else is interested.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZuzkaLight?feature=watch

or

bodyrock.tv
  • LMP1979
    LMP1979 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Prefer the ZWOWs! If I find myself visiting BodyRock anymore, it's for the old Z workouts. Can't wait until she gets her new website up. :flowerforyou: