5ft8 ladies

Options
hi there im 5ft 8 and weighed in at 159 this morning. im currently doing insanity to try and define my body. im just wondering whats ur goal???

id like to be 10stone 12 = 150 but it seems so far off as ive been there once before and it lasted 2 weeks before i hait the 11stone bracket again.

Replies

• Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 8 and my goal is also 150 lbs. My lightest was 135 back in the good old days but I dont think thats realistic for me now. I am comfortable in my skin at 160 as I am a large framed girl, and want 10 lbs of buffer space to fluctuate over holidays etc without crawling into the 170 s again :)
  • afcgirl
    afcgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" and I weigh about 130 pounds. My goal is 125 pounds. I am pretty happy with my body right now (I have been doing Les Mills Pump so I am pretty toned) but I think 5 more pounds would be perfect.
  • KJL83
    KJL83 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am 5'7.5" [close enough, right? :)] and my 1st goal weight is 180, which will take me out of the obese BMI category. I hope to be 180 at most when we start trying to get pregnant. My weight hasn't started with a 1 since I was 13 or 14 (I'm 29 now) so even hitting 199 will be an accomplishment!

If possible, my ultimate goal weight would probably be around 150, but I'm not sure if I will ever make it. We'll see!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11''...but thought I'd chime in. :D Right now I'm at 169 (as of this morning) and would love to try to get to 150, but that may be a bit lofty for me. The last time I was that weight was in high school when I tried Nutri-System. It did work, but I remember always being hungry...literally stomach growling. I do get in a lot of activity so my diet is to blame. I've started doing MFP after trying WW. I'm trying to lose the last 15-20 lbs, but at this point would be happy at 160. I also do cardio, sports, resistance training. I actually don't care what the number reads on the scale...just as long as I can firm up the jiggly bits. ;)
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    im 5'9 and am currently 173... i look ok but would like to be 160
  • seamadden
    seamadden Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    my goal for right now is around 130/135, but i have a long way to go so that might change as i lose more and get more comfortable with my body
    i think the highest i would like to be is around 150 or so
  • jenr92
    jenr92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm about 136 at the moment and my goal is 128-130. I may reassess when I get there though :)
  • DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    5' 9" 149. Don't care about the scale anymore just lifting heavy and eating like a boss.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    145-150
  • BridgetMiko
    BridgetMiko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm a little taller at 5'9" and am currently tipping the scales at 212 lbs. I'm down 5 lbs with 52 lbs to go. My goal right now is 160 which puts me nice and comfy in the healthy weight BMI. When I get there I will likely re-evaluate and see if I want to make my new goal 150.

Wish me luck!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    What's my goal?

I'll know it when I see it in the mirror...
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    5'9 here

I'm happy at 146
  • carriedag
    carriedag Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 8" and currently 195, down from 240. My goal is 170 but I think once I reach it, I will still need to either lose more or work on toning my problem areas. My body type is not that of a skinny tall chick. I'm more built like a field worker with curves. LOL I looked great at 170 when I was there before. I think if I was under 150, I would look sickly.