Let's talk about lipids

Options
2»

Replies

• davidsgirl145
    davidsgirl145 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    it still suprises me people still eat margerine. I had always heard ''bugs won't eat it'' so i tested that theory... i sat a tub of country crock outside when flies and other bugs were thick...and we had a pond so we got all kinds of swarming things when it was hot and muggy.... NOT ONE bug was in that tub after 5 days!!!!!!! it was just crazy! i Never bought it again!!!! so so nasty!
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Bump :D
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Bumping for those who didn't see it before.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Your one smart cookie :) haha
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    thanks Raz
    bumping to read tomorrow
  • wcmyers74
    wcmyers74 Posts: 11
    Options
    I would only add that a supplement of digestive enzymes that include Lipase would help greatly in properly digesting the fats we eat. From the articles I have read, it almost doesn't matter how healthy we eat if we don't digest properly, which hurts our major organs that have to continually handle undigested proteins and fats due to our lack of natural enzymes in our diets. Raw food are they only way I know to get enzymes in your system unless you take a supplement. I take a multi enzyme from Natural Factors that includes all the enzymes you need to digest fats, carbs and proteins. So, wether its a meal of steak and potato or fish and veggies, I feel great with just one pill. Go to http://www.vitacost.com/natural-factors-multi-enzyme-high-potency