please hold for a very important message..

Options
124»

Replies

• ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    123456789 10 11 12

am i the only one who got this one?! yep i'm old and you my friend are awesome :bigsmile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBWxX3713gc

i missed it.. like a jumbo jet flying over the plains..

you must be way younger than me and not have been force fed as much Sesame Street :bigsmile:
  • Shayshow
    Shayshow Posts: 17
    Options
    I did this in a text and tortured friends and family by send send sending over and over lol!!!...It was CLASSIC!

"This is the Text that never ends..It just goes on and on my friends, one person starting typing it knowing exactly what it was, and now she just keeps sending it to torture those she loves, This is the text that never ends.......lol. Yeah hey still love me ;)

LAL = Laugh AT Life!
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    123456789 10 11 12

am i the only one who got this one?! yep i'm old and you my friend are awesome :bigsmile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBWxX3713gc

i missed it.. like a jumbo jet flying over the plains..

you must be way younger than me and not have been force fed as much Sesame Street :bigsmile:

35-27= 8 years.. not that different..
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    I did this in a text and tortured friends and family by send send sending over and over lol!!!...It was CLASSIC!

"This is the Text that never ends..It just goes on and on my friends, one person starting typing it knowing exactly what it was, and now she just keeps sending it to torture those she loves, This is the text that never ends.......lol. Yeah hey still love me ;)

LAL = Laugh AT Life!

oooohhhhh lal... i thought it was lie a lot.. or lousy at life..

and i love that idea.. im texting my entire phone book now..
  • Shayshow
    Options
    We sing a different version at my admin job: These are the files that never end, they go on and on my friend, someone started filing not knowing what it was, and they'll go on forever not knowing just because.....

Too funny my mom made up a version when she wants us all to leave..."This is the guest that never leaves, would you shut up and go now please. They just showed up at the door and everything was fine, now its hours later and thier straining on my mind, This is the Guest that never leaves.........I love my mommy :)
  • Shayshow
    Options
    I think I like you! Rock on!