One Year, 120 Pounds Lost (with pics)

Options

Replies

• MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    AWESOME...AMAZING Story!!!! Truely Inspirational!!!!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    What a difference a year makes. The "hotness" factor is x10. Great work!
  • Dawners98
    Dawners98 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and it sounds like you feel amazing, too. Way to go! Keep outrunning those Zombies!
  • sunshine29225
    sunshine29225 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!

Truly inspiring.

Congratulations one your hard work...day by day...pound by pound.

:flowerforyou:
  • irishcanadianwoman
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and posting the pictures. Your beautiful son has a wonderful role model in you! Wow!!!
  • p_e_wright
    p_e_wright Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • BishopSmurf
    BishopSmurf Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amaze-balls! Great story!
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I trust you and know that you are awesome and look amazing! Thank you for all the support you've given me. With your help and patience, I have become more comfortable on this journey than I've ever been. There is no better way to learn than from someone who's done it! One year from today, I'll write my success story blog post. I hope you are around to read it. I am inspired and motivated to be the best (and sexiest) me! Thank you and Congratulations!

:flowerforyou:

P.S. It's nice to see the little man growing up too!
  • kvanderbeek1
    kvanderbeek1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! You look fantastic and what a story. I've just started out the last couple months eating better and working out. I haven't lost much at all and it's getting really frustrating. I'm guessing some fat is turning to muscle but I'm not sure. I finally measured yesterday. It was good to see you started off slow as well. Thanks for sharing!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!! My goal is very similar, 125 lbs in 1 year.

In the first before/after photo, it looks like your baby is doing a double take at new mommy!

Oh, and completely off-topic... your hair is gorgeous. What's your secret?
  • mlynnea03
    mlynnea03 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! We're the same height and you are only a year older than me, but I'm at the beginning of "that year". I just lost 15. I'm trying to lose over 100. Motivation!!! Keeping this.
  • naslonaker
    naslonaker Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Your story is very motivational and inspiring. Congrats!!!
  • shirerose
    shirerose Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    you are amazing. simply put. amazing. well done!
  • johnsjes
    johnsjes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are awsome! I think I have been telling myself for a few years that if I start now I could wear my summer clothes (I too, have saved a lot of clothes from before I gained weight) or if I start now I could be an awsome marathon runner by fall since I won't have to tote all these extra pounds.
    Thanks for the inspiration, it's nice to see hard work does pay off.
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    What a lovely story, congrats on your awesome achievement. And I LOVE the photobombing goat!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! Congrats!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    You do look so great. Congratulations and kudos, to you! I am trying to do the exact same things (120ish to 140ish)

Inspiring story. Keeping at it, dedication.

I like what you said about living the healthiest life you can ENJOY. I do agree that if you are always saying no to yourself it will be hard to keep it up forever, and when you mess up, you'll be at higher risk for rebound(whether just a big binge that day or going off track for longer).
  • mgraue82
    mgraue82 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! If anyone wants to know what happens when you bust A and take names... read your story and you will find out!
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration for everyone!!! We are the same height, but I'm older than you :(
    You definitely look like a very proud loser!! :laugh:
    Keep up the great work - I was looking for some motivation. I'm on Day 24 of 30DS & I'm not seeing my weight come down much at all & I don't notice the change in inches anymore - I really wish I woud've taken before pics.
    Keep it up you "Hot Mom"!! :tongue:
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. I am amazed and impressed!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!