One Year, 120 Pounds Lost (with pics)

Options

Replies

• BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Really something to be proud of! I agree with you completely - it is amazing what your body will do if you give it what it needs. I've just started, so I'm logging everything that goes into my mouth... and let those numbers tell me what I need to hear: sure, I could eat everything I want to - but there will be a price to pay! Love those days when I come in under - and that motivates me for the next day. I log in from my home pc, my work pc, my phone and my ipad. I am looking forward to the day I get that same message next June!

Congratulations, again...
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    HOLY WOW. You look fantastic. Congratulations!
  • zebragirl25
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • TexasBridgett
    TexasBridgett Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed to read today! Congratulations. You worked hard and did something that so many people are struggling to do. I hope that you're beaming and completely proud of yourself!
  • IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    love the story...very inspirational...and you look A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!
  • StartingAtSixty
    StartingAtSixty Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!:flowerforyou:
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!!! I looked up the Zombies, Run! App... That looks fantastic!!! I think I HAVE to invest in that one.:happy:
  • riotsgram
    riotsgram Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful journey! Thanks for sharing and giving us newbies hope. Congratulations on your awesome weight loss!
  • MOMMAHOWE
    MOMMAHOWE Posts: 21
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR JOURNEY OVER THE PAST YEAR. I ALWAYS NEED MOTIVATION AND YOU SOLD IT TODAY!!! LOVE THE QUOTE YOU USED WHEN YOU STARTED YOUR JOURNEY....THINK I WILL PRINT IT AND POST IT AT MY DESK TO LOOK AT DAILY!!!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Great job! Loved reading your post! I am ready to go do it! Wish I had some friends where I live to motivate me everyday....

Thank you! And re: friends...make them! I have a lot of amazing new friends I met at the gym :)
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!! My goal is very similar, 125 lbs in 1 year.

In the first before/after photo, it looks like your baby is doing a double take at new mommy!

Oh, and completely off-topic... your hair is gorgeous. What's your secret?

Aww thank you :)

I wash my hair usually with Lush shampoos, but for the most part, I'm exceptionally low-maintenance. I get it cut every 6-8 weeks, wash it, eat healthfully. I'm gonna thank genetics for it mostly ;)
  • bigd65
    bigd65 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Great Job, you should be proud
  • rsward
    rsward Posts: 45
    Options
    Bump
  • Zsanese
    Zsanese Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great. Take a bow!. Let this be an inspiration to the rest of us.
  • PrincessLisa75
    Options
    Proof that it can be done!!! Amazing!!!
  • Desika87
    Desika87 Posts: 111
    Options
    Your dedication and perseverance combined with your healthy attitude towards fitness (exercise and food) has continued to be an inspiration to me. You have been one of the reasons I have continued to stick with MFP and finally feel like it's part of my life, rather than short-term solution. Thank you and most of all CONGRATULATIONS on all of your wonderful success!!

Oh and thank you for introducing me to zombie running--it's so awesome!!

how true :-)

and you look GREAT! congrats :-))
  • cjrunner80
    cjrunner80 Posts: 14
    Options
    Congrats!! What an amazing post!! You are an inspiration both inside and out!! You had/have a great outlook on weight loss, and I hope that I can acquire that same outlook!! Thank you for sharing!! Once again, CONGRATS YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
  • Christaaa78
    Christaaa78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    well done!!
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Great story thanks for sharing!!!! You must be soooooo happy!!!
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    AMAZINGGGGGG JOB!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!