Replies

• tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • maxmama55
    maxmama55 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging post! I really liked the part when you said something was missing and you found it. Now you're driven and motivated. I had to get to that place too. It feels great. I have a long way to go but all these experiences really help.
  • flowers218
    Options
    I loved reading your blog - you are such an inspiration! You have worked so hard & achieved great success! Thank you for the encouragement & motivation you have given me!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Such an inspiration!
  • Aehisme
    Aehisme Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Congratulation and well done.
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    You DO look awesome and adorable! Thanks for sharing. :) Well done!!!
  • mrsejennings
    mrsejennings Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    o0o0oh awesome job!!!!!!!!
  • anastaza
    anastaza Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are a rock star, girl!!!! Such a wonderful accomplishment. You are truly an inspiration!! :):)
  • JulieDive
    JulieDive Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!!! thanks for sharing your success and motivating the rest of us! :flowerforyou:
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, you look great!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I love you. :flowerforyou:

Amazingly inspiring story, congratulations!

I agree, the Zombies, Run! app is the best thing ever (though as of yet I haven't actually switched the chase mode on yet... shhh.) best £5.49 I ever spent!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! I love the "bigger boy, smaller mom" comparison!! WTG!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • drummer_lady
    drummer_lady Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! You look fantastic, and should be proud of all your hard work! I'm definitely going to be reading your blog. I hope I can be as successful as you someday :)
  • Ksan032
    Ksan032 Posts: 3
    Options
    You are a inspiration. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • fernamber
    fernamber Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow well done! You deserve it! xxx
  • sndvl9702
    sndvl9702 Posts: 8
    Options
    Awesome story! Congratulations on your success!
  • rwwilliams1965
    Options
    Absolutely awesome, thanks for the great story it’s very motivating, and so well written.
  • xipow
    xipow Posts: 58
    Options
    Inspiring, thanks for sharing. Thanks for the motivational boost.
  • Havhope
    Havhope Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! Thank you so much for sharing! I'm just getting started. I got a membership to the YMCA for mother's day. My BMI is about where yours started. Cannot believe the changes I have seen already in the last four weeks. The scale hasn't changed much, but my energy level sure has & my out look on life has drastically! Thanks again for sharing! So glad I found your post! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!